Hi all ????

Options
Hi, I'm new to this forum, but certainly not new to weight loss. Last year I lost 20kg and was so happy within myself. I have since gained 15 kg back. I have my excuses, but really what I need is motivating people around me and a good shove in the right direction. So here I am ...... Looking foward to talking to like minded people, and seeing other peoples success ???? I would love to receive others words of wisdom, support and motivation.

Replies

• mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi Tash,

Outstanding results last year, you can make them happen again. Welcome to MFP! great community of people here to help you get the results you are after.

Good luck with your goals just be realistic with yourself and what you are trying to achieve...go for it!
  • tinky452
    tinky452 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi my first day on here today lost 5lb so far have no idea how this works but good luck all x
  • melaniesilver76
    melaniesilver76 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and best of luck!
  • tashlm123
    tashlm123 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words, I'm feeling very welcome ???????? I have been using (from time to time) MFP app since January this year but only discovered this forum side of it tonight woohoo hahaha. It generally takes me a while hahaha. Way to go with your loss tinky