You look and amazing, very inspiring!
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    you look amazing, and have done amazing. keep it up
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look amazing and I'm loving some of your outfits! :)
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Your success is inspiring for those of us who are where you were at the start of your journey. You are beautiful.
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't be ashamed, but proud of what you have accomplished! You are beautiful and look AMAZING! No doubts you'll meet your goal!!! I am hoping in a year I will be 80-100 lbs lighter!
  • jenlayport
    jenlayport Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    you look GORGEOUS! Dont be embarrassed about the before pics..we're all in the same boat. Great job! How did you do it?
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    ... I can honestly say that gave me goosebumps! Just WOW.
    (And I think you looked beautiful in that brown silky dress)
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look great!!!! Good luck on meeting the rest of your goal. You can do it!!!
  • unckat09
    Options
    You look GREAT!! You def motivated me. My biggest struggle is expecting results. Let's work together!
  • jfer1977
    jfer1977 Posts: 139
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight you've already lost and good luck on reaching your final goal. You look amazing.
  • TeddyCharlton
    TeddyCharlton Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    What inner strength you have, you are amazing, I was feeling kinda not so proud of myself today and you've given me the string to hold onto with your story. I can't thank you enough. Teddy:)
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations and keep inspiring the rest of us! I have another 80 pounds to lose and I know some days are just so difficult and I feel like I cannot do it. Your story is proof that I can. Thank you!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look like the daughter of your old self!!! Seriously!!! You look GREAT!
  • mentalbeat
    mentalbeat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Very well done you look great.:flowerforyou:
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an awesome job you did!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • Glos_Bloke
    Options
    Beyond amazing!

I'm stunned by how fantastic you now look.
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    looking great :-)
  • MelanieM81
    MelanieM81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWWWWWW....you look amazing...I know that it was probably long and hard but you did it. Such an inspiration to me to achieve my goals. My mouth dropped when I saw your pics. Congrats again.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! I love the satin red top but that first pic of you in the jeans is my fave. You look great, keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!