30 Day Shred Success? 200+ women

Options
Looking for inspiration :)

Okay so I have just order the 30 day shred, anyone have any pictures of before and after?

Preferably from women 200lbs+

Replies

• Katiegirl1970
    Katiegirl1970 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    you can look at my photos, they are before and after.
  • fitb440goal
    fitb440goal Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sorry, no pics but my results from the 30 day shred are below. I started at 231 lbs. Go for it, you won't regret it.

Lost 12 lbs
    Waist -3.75 inches
    Neck -.5 inch
    Hips -1.5 inches
    Arm -.25 inches
    Calf -1.25 inches
    Thigh -2 inches
    Bust -1 inch
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Not crazy impressive, but definite improvement.

2ush1d0.jpg
  • Bsexi88
    Bsexi88 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I did JM shred it with weights (kettle bell) and I lost some lbs but lots of inches. I wasn't 200+ I was 180'ish but I have pics on my profile from the very first time I did JM shred it with weights and I started at 195+ I also did jogging and kickboxing at that time also.

So back to this time around I lost a back fat roll, my apron (belly flab c/s) got smaller and my neck. I measured, took pics (not my fave) and weighed (my frienmy) and I'm glad I did bc even though I'm not skinnier like I was the first time I did it. I still see changes and the women who posted (songwriting I think) were kinda an accurate result you can see their body shrinking.

I did the modified version and now I'm done I may do it again but now I'm getting into lifting.
  • KayleighIsGoingFatToFit
    Options
    Thank you ladies, I started it this morning :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!