63 pounds down.. around the 1/2 way Mark (pic)

Options

Replies

• raysputin
    raysputin Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am jealous and inspired.
  • hmacgr
    hmacgr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration! Well done! :smile:
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    That's absolutely amazing!!
  • Guitarist4L1fe
    Guitarist4L1fe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind words and encouragement. It will certainly help me move forward to stay on course. Yes it has been hard work and I have yet to drink alcohol or eat above my calories during this long road. I know now that this road does not end or there is no goal other than to keep eating right and exercising. For me its the only way. I have failed on more than a bunch of occasions losing a lot of weight because i had a goal. It could have been an event or some other goal like that. My only goal now is to live a better life and feel better in my skin. I am not an expert at this by any means and I say these thing out loud here to help myself stay the course and if it helps my fellow journey folk that makes me happy also.

Mike
  • MistyHiker
    MistyHiker Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Well I just found a horrifying picture on my computer today it was taken about 16 months ago. OMG I look like i am about to die of a Heart Attack. And probably on my way to death for sure. I decided enough was enough this current June 20th that I am sick and tired of not living life. Just seeing this picture makes me sad for that person (who is me LOL) I just had to post a pic from today along side it. I have been working really hard and weighing ever single thing that goes past these lips. I realized something about myself. I can not be trusted with Food. It is who I am and I know that I have to be accountable for every bit. It really has helped me keep in line. I also quit all booze which i will never go back to because it just messes up my focus. I might have posted some of this stuff on here.. but this picture really drove me to say it all out loud again. Thanks for listening.

Mike

rKIFB00.jpg

Sir! You are doing a good job! You can really see the difference. Keep up the good work!

Like the old saying goes - its not a diet its a life change - and you are making those changes.
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well Done Lovely the new You!
  • sallychildress
    sallychildress Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Way to go! you look great! keep up the good work and hold on to the lifestyle forever! :-)
  • Thirdandbird
    Thirdandbird Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job. It's quite the accomplishment.
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great what an inspiration :smile:
  • dwdodson
    Options
    Great job. I'm down 55 lbs as of this morning and have 22 left to go. Started in March.
  • sharonsteele50
    Options
    Wow what an awesome transformation! I get the cannot be trusted with food thing. I have lost 62 - gained back 9 and am now back on track to lose a total of 100. Stick with it mate you look fabulous!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!
  • annar298
    annar298 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great. Progress pictures make me keep going everyday! I am so happy this journey for all of MFP is working so well.
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    YAY for you!! :flowerforyou:
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Your accountability is showing!! You have reason to be proud of your success and your honesty and willingness to share will be helpful to many here.
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Your hard work is paying off. I understand the relationsihp with food. I also have to log each and every bite.
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Way to go!
  • ulala424
    ulala424 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You have a lot to be proud of.
  • Mrs_Sarah_Minor
    Mrs_Sarah_Minor Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You sir, are an inspiration. Good job!
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Great job, you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!