YES, you can! -40 lbs

Options
This Saturday marked the 2 year anniversary of my fitness journey! On September 20, 2012, I joined MyFitnessPal and educated myself on eating better and moving more often.

Let's be real, I was totally fabulous, but I was not healthy at 5'6" and 198 pounds. After 7.5 months of hard work and dedication, I hit my goal of losing 40 pounds.

People asked me how I did it, told me I was inspirational, and wanted to know my "secrets" -- so I created a Facebook page to continue the dialogue, have some laughs, prompt some reality checks, and share tips and recipes that continue to help me. http://www.facebook.com/SarahHealthFitness

Everyday is a struggle, because I love to watch reality TV on the couch and eat cheese!!!!! But I know how to find balance -- and did I mention that my mind, body, and soul feel a million times better than before.

"YES, YOU CAN!" It's my motto, make it yours. #yesyoucan

23u33u9.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!