1,000 Day Streak

Options
Today marks 1,000 consecutive days that I have logged into MFP!

Where are the other 1,000 days + members? Curious what the highest log in streak is.

Replies

• kaltgift
    kaltgift Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!

Sadly, I don't have that kind of streak. 160 days after starting, I was without internet and cell coverage for a few days in Yellowstone. I logged, but being incommunicado for so long killed the counter :-(
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    408 here so not even close.

Congrats!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Today was 1195 for me.
  • dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Lol I'm way behind... 64 days here... haha.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Today was 1195 for me.

Nice job!!!
  • skinnyD2308
    skinnyD2308 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    OP: You are my hero. At the end of May I decided that consistency day-to-day was more important than fast results or the day to day number on the scale, so I bought a food scale and started logging on MFP and decided that my goal for the year was log 365 days in a row - I'm 114 days in and 20 pounds down! Starting to feel I might be able to keep up my new habits and hopefully in 2.5 years, I will be able to post this post over again! :)
  • drepublic
    drepublic Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • Rederizer
    Options
    today is my 2nd day !
  • workit105
    Options
    That's amazing! day 2 for me! Hopefully one day I will get to 1,000!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I'm close behind at 997! :drinker:
  • crystallynnl
    crystallynnl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. I am on a 3 day Streak.. blah. I hope one day to get that high of a day streak. Way to go!
  • mo_turner
    Options
    Good job!
  • mbk1970
    mbk1970 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Me too.
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    My friend on here that I have been friends with since almost the beginning of joining has logged in for 1245 days. That is dedication! WTG on your 1000!
  • kborton1122
    Options
    OP: You are my hero. At the end of May I decided that consistency day-to-day was more important than fast results or the day to day number on the scale, so I bought a food scale and started logging on MFP and decided that my goal for the year was log 365 days in a row - I'm 114 days in and 20 pounds down! Starting to feel I might be able to keep up my new habits and hopefully in 2.5 years, I will be able to post this post over again! :)

Keep it up! Great job on your loss so far!

Good job to everyone, even if you're only on day 2. I remember day 2 for me. lol One day at a time.
  • kborton1122
    Options
    Congrats, I'm close behind at 997! :drinker:

Yay!!!! :drinker:
  • tlynch914
    tlynch914 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think that's awesome! Love your consistency--I hope I can make it to 100 let alone 1000!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    1500......in 10 more days.......im at 1490 today......Congratulations , it all pays off...........
  • kimondo666
    kimondo666 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You are a wild wild beast :D Yay way to go!
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm about a tenth of the way there. Congrats to you though!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!