looking for some more PALZZZ to share my jounrey

Options
I Have fallen of the wagon more times than I would like to count this last summer. It's been a fustrating time to say the least . I have had NO MOTIVATION and I need it back. I know what it's like to lose 100 lbs and feel terrific!! I need that again. Baby steps.
Today is day 1 of a new day and a new start. My goal is to log all week and no falling off the wagon. I have let go of sugar , well refined white sugar. I am eating how Diabetics eat. For the most part. NO white flour or sugar. I have also given up pop. I know how good that feels.
Well here I goooo AGAIN :)

Replies

• Lov3ly84
    Options
    I am with you! today is day one for me as well back on MFP and cleaning up what i know is keeping me from my goals. Going to send you a friend request so we can do this together. Anyone else with the mindset to getter done and be serious daily about their journey is welcome to add me as well.
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am here most days and pretty much log everything.

Always happy to help so feel free to send me a FR.
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I Have fallen of the wagon more times than I would like to count this last summer. It's been a fustrating time to say the least . I have had NO MOTIVATION and I need it back. I know what it's like to lose 100 lbs and feel terrific!! I need that again. Baby steps.
    Today is day 1 of a new day and a new start. My goal is to log all week and no falling off the wagon. I have let go of sugar , well refined white sugar. I am eating how Diabetics eat. For the most part. NO white flour or sugar. I have also given up pop. I know how good that feels.
    Well here I goooo AGAIN :)

Maybe if you were less restrictive and figured out how to fit things into a sustainable pattern for the rest of your life, you wouldn't have to keep starting over. If you are diabetic or pre-diabetic, then, by all means, eat like a diabetic. If you aren't, then there's no reason you should.

Good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me