My journey so far ... and the stage (100+ gone with pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• radario
    radario Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. You look great, what a huge change you've achieved! I love that you've made your after picture your new before and broken your tie to your first starting point. Enjoy that 10k, I know it's on the way :)
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You're doing (and have DONE) an amazing job! Can't wait to read about your 10k once you complete it!
  • valleemic
    valleemic Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great and soooo much younger!! I have a question and I hope this does not come out the wrong way. Myfriend needs to lose about 100 lbs (he actually started his journey last week- yay!). He is worried about having to go for skin removal surgery afterwards. I tell him not to worry about it, but I can tell it is consuming. Do you / did you feel it was necessary after losing 100 lbs? Something tells me a person would have to lose more than 100 to need it but I really have no idea!
  • snowfallingsoftly
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You hard work really shows! Congrats!
  • JennyToy
    JennyToy Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look great! You should be proud of your hard work & success!
  • midnite81
    midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind comments :)

I'm gonna reply to valleemic in a private message but would happily answer the question to anyone.
  • jmapes9
    jmapes9 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Really nice work, dude.
  • midnite81
    Options
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Very awesome. I like that you're "restarting" at your new point... it means you're not ever looking back, just moving forward.
    :drinker:
  • midnite81
    Options
    :) yeah. New start :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!