I used to weigh 358lbs....NOT ANYMORE! Before and After Pics

Options

Replies

• shaphira
    Options
    great job but you look fab in all your photos:smile:
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Good luck with your next 50lbs, it's clear from this post that you can definitely do it! Congrats :)
  • danamperry
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! That should motivate anyone! If the mindset is right...You CAN do it!
    Way to go girl!
  • mia_1980
    mia_1980 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    wow just when i start thinking its no hope, thank you, your pics are truly inspiring
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING, WOMAN! You look fabulous!
  • Lindsey72386
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous girl! Keep up the good work!!!
  • steph_669
    steph_669 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And that tiny waist! Keep up the great work :)
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Excellent! Congratulations~!
  • kmu1971
    kmu1971 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look great! :smile:
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible! That picture of you next to the xmas tree- WOW! That dress plus those boots- So HOT!!! You look fabulous!
  • cflexen
    cflexen Posts: 20
    Options
    That is such a motivation for ME!! Thank YOU!! I am soo glad to see soo many people who have lsot they weight healthy and in a sensible time!! Wishing you even more succes on your wieght loss journey! :wink:
  • CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Lookit you! You look fantastic. What an inspriation you are to those of us with a lot of weight to lose. Congrats on a job well done.
  • droppin_lbs
    droppin_lbs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You have accomplished something truely wonderful!!!!
    We all know how much work and commitment it takes. Be proud and savor your success.

You have a beautiful smile and a kind heart to think of inspiring others!

I look forward to seeing your next set of pics when you reach your final goal - I won't be long I know!!!
  • PrettyFNamazing
    Options
    I cant begin to thank YOU ALL enough for all the nice things you had to say. I contacted my boyfriend while I was at work today in tears because of the touching things you all had to say. What tugs at my heart strings the most is that some of you had such nice things to say about my before pictures. Posting those, like I said was VERY hard for me. I dont even look at old pictures of myself so for me to post them for everyone to see, judge, and critique was freakin' huge. It also makes me feel so great the I have inspired some one to make a change. Thats all it took for me. Something in my life inspired me to make a change. It was like I had to. I would have never been where I am today if I hadnt taken that initial step. So I encourage you all to find you "WHY"....find out the real reason why you want this change. If that "why" is deep enough and it means enough, I promise you that change will come. You just have to work at it.

With that being said....I gotta go eat my turkey burger!! *Smooches*

PS. Feel free to add me and I will continue to post anything and everything that I think can help you and who knows, I may need a friend to motivate me when Im feeling down/fat/ugly etc! :laugh:
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Why in the world would anyone be hard on you!? You've done something wonderful for yourself and health and you should be proud! You look amazing and are a huge inspiration to me and, I'm sure, many others! Congratulations!!!
  • JosieMomGramma
    JosieMomGramma Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    What an awesome accomplishment & such a great inspiration to all of us here on MFP. So glad you came on aboard. Will look forward to any helpful hints you may have for the journey you have been on & are on! Congrats to your major lose & wishing great successes to come!!
  • riri0301
    riri0301 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    you look stunning A-mazing job!!!!:happy:
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm very very impressed. You've achieved so much and yes, you look ****ing amazing :) .
  • bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are beautiful! Great job!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Amazing! You've got curves in all the right places, wish I looked like that whohooo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!