How did you come up with your profile name?

Options
LanceDuvall
LanceDuvall Posts: 66 Member
My profile name is geoiggs..........my first name is George and my childhood nickname is iggy....so I combined them......I got my nick name because in the 3rd grade my desk was a mess....we were learning to write script with cartrige ink pens and some fell out of my desk onto the floor....the teach came down the aisle and stepped on one with her high heels and the cartridge exploded all over her shes and legs....she turned beat red with anger and screamed at me...you are such an "iggy"....i guess she didn't want to call me piggy...lol

Replies

• SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Great question! Well, my name is Skye...so that part was easy. :smile: Serendipity is my favorite word.....I love the sound of it, and love it's meaning. There you have it. That's me!
  • KayleighIsGoingFatToFit
    Options
    I am married and my last name is Scott and we got married on the second of the month, so, MrsScott02 :)
  • LanceDuvall
    LanceDuvall Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love the name Skye.....one of my favorite things is staring up at the clouds....
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I was turning Fifty shortly and my goal was to be Fabulous at 50 so had to play with it until I found something that wasn't already taken. Hate it BTW and can't change it :tongue:
  • BelArvardan
    BelArvardan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mine is the name of one of my favorite characters from Isaak Asimovs books (Pebble in the sky) - Bel Arvardan :)
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    When I joined, my twins were still teenagers. They are now 21.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    How I feel and my name...I had a different one when I started but it didn't fit...so I changed it.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    My name is because I will be a fan of The Hardys (wrestlers) forever. lol I have the same name for most social media sites, or my original HardyGirl6 cuz 6 is my favourite number.
  • breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    Nickname at work with a random 11 at the end of it
  • TheSnarkasticSkyscraper
    Options
    I'm snarky, sarcastic and 6' tall.
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    i live in the town of Hickory and i get told im such a cutie... soo there ya goo lol
  • WillDidIt
    Options
    My initials and birth year!
  • Vortex_ConQueso
    Options
    Everything revolves around me, and I like cheese.
  • formerfatboy1
    formerfatboy1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I once weighed 300+lbs and been on my fitness journey going on 3yrs this November coming up. I am currently at 165lbs. so therefore I am a formerfatboy lol. Two thumbs up!
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    one of my nicknames and my old go kart racing number

Shellma00 (zerozero)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Take the 'Mi' off Michael.
    And I live in AZ.

I am cool like that.
  • All4Me2014xx
    All4Me2014xx Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    To remind myself every time I log in that I have to do this for me. And I started in 2014, but that was taken so hence the xx at the end.
  • OneGoodBean
    OneGoodBean Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I had kidney cancer and so now I only have one kidney bean left in me. :)
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    If I told you, it would defeat the purpose of the deception. Sorry.
  • ibafishinfool
    ibafishinfool Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I like any kind if fishing in any kind of weather, so yeah: I be a fishin' fool :smile: