Options

Replies

• sandmart2009
    sandmart2009 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I see a hottie!!! CONGRATS!!!
  • lilmisskris1342
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!! You look great!!! Although I must say you looked beautiful even at your bigger size!!!
  • chrysnel
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Congrats on all you have accomplished so far - you ROCK! I will send you a friend request so I can follow the rest of your journey :)
  • doris_day
    doris_day Posts: 159
    Options
    You have got some serious style - the shoes with the black dress are incredible!

Thank you so much for posting pics. You're smokin! I just had to show my husband the pics and he thought your transformation was incredible. You should be so proud of yourself. It's a really hard journey and I can't believe how heavy I let myself get either. So thank you for posting and letting me know what is possible!
  • cadams2004
    cadams2004 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A-MA-ZING! Way to go! :bigsmile:
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Amazing...wtg. You're beautiful
  • theatr3geek
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Oppie81
    Oppie81 Posts: 33
    Options
    Great Job! You are a success story for sure! Congratulations!
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    You looks SOOOOOO amazing!! How wonderful! It's amazing that you took it upon yourself to do this; you should be so proud! Good luck meeting your goal!!!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I thought you looked great with your before pics too! You dressed nicely and it showed that you still cared about how you looked! You look amazing now and you have done a wonderful job. I too have a long way to go, another 125 pounds and your pics inspire me to stick with it and keep going. Thank you for that. Great job on your loss so far.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You are looking AWE-SOME!! I have no doubt that you will reach your goal, with your attitude. :flowerforyou:
  • smalltowngirl504
    Options
    wonderful job!! you look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rbcool
    rbcool Posts: 20
    Options
    Wow !!!! you really are amazing ! I admire your committment to success. If you lost all that weight in a year,
    then I have no excuse. I'm inspired to committ until I actually reach my weight loss goal. Thank you for having
    the courage to share your story.:flowerforyou:
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! It is brave to share but it is very inspiring to me and I am sure many others too! Keep going girl
  • miabrown66
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Good luck with the other 50lbs!
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Your story is very encouraging, you must be so proud!
    I have to say that we have similar taste in clothes, only you can fit in yours!
    Oh, and I noticed that the heels got higher as the weight came off..LOL
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Thanks for sharing your success story!
  • smmljs
    smmljs Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Definitely an inspiration!
  • ShellyBrew
    Options
    Wow...you look amazing...congratulation on sticking to it and meeting your goals...a true inspiration!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!