30-40lbs to lose and looking for friends!

Options

Replies

• 505_runnergirl
    505_runnergirl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sent a request
  • redslog
    Options
    Looking to lose 30-40 pounds and started today, please add me too :)
  • hbgirl85
    Options
    please also add me. Looking for support!
  • soopaang
    soopaang Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Working on a short term of 10 to get my out of obese island then I'll be working on another 30. MFP is great because not only is it helpful but it's always there in the even you fall off track and come back.
  • shyhandful7
    shyhandful7 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    always looking for new MFPals :) I do daily logging and usually more than one status update lol feel free to add me , lets support each other!!
  • shyhandful7
    shyhandful7 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    always looking for new MFPals :) I do daily logging and usually more than one status update lol feel free to add me , lets support each other!!
  • :bigsmile: Yesssss!!! LOL
  • Added all of you so far! Now let's all move into an apartment building near Central Park and be hilarious buds for life

:bigsmile:
  • _smartbroker
    _smartbroker Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It's great seeing all your updates today. I always feel like it's the little battles every time food comes to me. Skip the bread, skip the dressing, make dinner at home and AVOID the bistros. It never tastes quite as good, but it makes me really proud of myself afterward! And seeing so many other people that have checked in here to say hello doing it every meal as well, is just awesome.
  • _smartbroker
    _smartbroker Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    ahhhh Holly get outta my head!!
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE fountains of motivation!! Add me if you like. :) I have about the same amount to lose!! Hope you want fountains back!!!

~Skye :flowerforyou:
  • kalinbeima
    kalinbeima Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You and anyone else can add me :D My goal is 50 and started about 3 weeks ago. Having friends definitely helps! Good luck, excited for the "fountains."
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Fountains?! I love fountains! :love:

Open to more friends! :smile:
  • crystallynnl
    crystallynnl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I added you. Anyone else can add me too :)
  • wonderfullymadebyhim
    Options
    Feel free to add. I have 36 lbs left to lose myself!
  • mrdavis909
    mrdavis909 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    trying to lose 40 myself; added ya!
  • pmenbest
    pmenbest Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me!!.. Im looking for friends and inspiratio/motivation too! I have a short term goal of 15 pounds but overall 30 pounds to loose!! I am decided and determined to make every one lb I loose to be gone FOREVER!! Making a heatly lifestyle!
  • Devil_Dawg
    Devil_Dawg Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you brother.
  • Devil_Dawg
    Devil_Dawg Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you brother. Feel free to add me one and all. I'm looking for some new MFP buddies for inspiration and roll off ideas about food and exercise.
  • cuteandfunsized
    cuteandfunsized Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new and MFP has been my motivational tool to lose weight! Everyone so far has been amazing! I love to cheer people on and give that extra boost in the right direction. I wouldn't mind the boost either! Feel free to add me,that goes for anyone else!