I used to weigh 358lbs....NOT ANYMORE! Before and After Pics

Options

Replies

• bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look great! You shouldn't be so hard on yourself! you have done an amazing job
  • monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    you look amazing!! congrats
  • TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Excellent work. Amazing results. Good for you. Your story is inspirational!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Best of luck with these next 50 :)
  • robyn0629
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look absolutely absolutely AMAZING:flowerforyou:
  • litoyalloyd
    Options
    Woow,u look amazing thanks for showing ur before and after! It makes a different when u can see change!!!:drinker:A toast 4 U
  • Sunny_Skies
    Options
    Amazing job! Don't be ashamed of those pictures! You have succeeded in an amazing journey; be proud of what you've done! Here's to the shedding of your last 50 lbs.:drinker:
  • misty_68505
    Options
    You look AMAZING and are a true inspiration!! Thanks for sharing!! Good Luck with the last 50, you can obviously do it :happy:
  • Buckwheat38
    Options
    holly cow what a transformation
    this is awesome
    thanks for sharing!
  • Spicey_Girl
    Options
    First of all CONGRATULATIONS! You have been determined and had a goal in mind. That is such an inspiration. I just joined here today and your post was the first one I read and all of the comments and encouragement lets me know that I am here for a reason. So, THANK YOU for sharing.

Like everyone said, your sassy attitude showed right through in your BEFORE pictures and I know you're REALLY FEELING IT NOW! Keep up the good work.

You have particularly encouraged me because I want to lose 100 pounds before this time next year. My reward to myself is to go on a ski trip ANYWHERE I CHOOSE. It has been so many years since I have been skiing. And I have someone special in mind that I want to invite. It would be such an accomplishment to meet.

Thanks to everyone for showing how supportive they are here. I feel like I can do it too!
  • Very inspiring!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    wow. you look great. thank you for posting. it`s really inspiring.
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you are such an inspiration. Congratulations on your success you've done so wonderful.
  • roboray
    roboray Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You dont have to be the same weight or the same size to be inspired by your transformation.,,No matter your size it's hard to stay committed to lose weight.. Thank you so much for your post!!! You've come a long way and I am inspired to stick with my program.. You look amazing!! Congrats on your dedication and for sharing!'. Go get em. Rrraaawwwrrr!!!!
  • critter347
    critter347 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    WOW, you have got to be so proud!! I would be showing those pics to anyone I could showing what I used to look like, but look at me now, you look amazing. Great job, i know you've got to be beaming with joy. congrats
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • socialite51
    Options
    WOW!!!! Please share you plan...How often did you exercise? Did you base your diet off the calorie counter from this profile? I need to know something to help me.....Please:embarassed:
  • melissapoulin
    Options
    wow... you look great! keep up the awsome work! you are an inspiration to us all
  • Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    wow you go girl. YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
  • saychzzz
    saychzzz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is all I can say. You earned the right to post those pics and I appreciate knowing that it has and CAN be done! congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!