How do you take your coffee?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• vtemp2013
    vtemp2013 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Dunkin' Donuts coffee with extra cream and sugar can't be beat, but I've long since gave up on trying to justify that in my calorie goals. Now I make a vanilla french roast and add some truvia and almond milk. I know a lot of people don't do truvia well, but it works for me. Can't beat <40 cals either!
  • imilan
    Options
    I used to be a bug fan of double doubles at DD. Now I'm sticking to black and extra hot
  • gkim210
    Options
    I take it straight black. No sugar, no sweet and lows, not a single splash of cream, nothing. I absolutely adore the taste of strong black coffee, and any other additional stuff ruins it in my opinion. Basically, let's face it, if your coffee isn't bitter enough to give you a thizz face after every sip and shaky limbs for the next few hours, dump that in the trash.

But in all seriousness, 1 single cup of hot black coffee is absolute bliss. Nothing cheers me up more than that.
    This is also the same way I drink my tea. Hot, without any milk, sugar, nothing.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    delivered to me in bed by a cute guy hopefully soon! *needs cawfee!*

edit : takes my coffee with real half and half and two stevia packets , thanks!
  • xael1234
    xael1234 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Black or with so delicious vanilla coconut coffee creamer. I am allergic to dairy so am limited. Usually just black
  • marthalgutierrez92
    Options
    I used to drink starbucks frapps, now I'm all about black coffee with almond milk no sugar... it's delish
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    72ymz3b33aa5hjui00ajoce26.500x294x15.gif
  • 12_oz_Curls
    12_oz_Curls Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hot, Frequently, and All Day Long! Just the coffee. No additives, no sweetening, no mixing or cutting. Maybe just a pinch of salt if it's a really good strong cup. Other than that, Coffee when I wake up. Drink until I get off work. Switch to beer. Drink till I go to bed. Repeat.