Speed dating

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    If there's actual speed involved then yey - and let me know where it is :drinker:

otherwise? no friggin way.

What is the difference between online dating and speed dating?

online is online and speed dating is typically face to face.
  • dMonster01
    dMonster01 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I feel like no sane person would ever do this. Maybe movie scenes with speed dating have jaded me.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    If there's actual speed involved then yey - and let me know where it is :drinker:

Unless there is a online speed dating service. I know the different. I have do online dating before and she was one of the crazies girls I ever met. Zoosk you suck!
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    I feel like no sane person would ever do this. Maybe movie scenes with speed dating have jaded me.

You be surprise that on meetup.com in DC the speed dating events usually get sold out for women to keep the ratio the same. They email me multiple of times to go.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Never tried it, but back in the 70's and 80's I tried dating on Cocaine. Expensive as hell.
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I tried speed dating once about 13 years ago. Here's how it went:

1 - Met 12 men, had 5 minute convo with each one.
    2 - I was interested in 2. Listed them on my response card and gave to speed dating organizer.
    3 - Received an email that 1 of the men I was interested in, was also interested in me. Exchanged info.
    4 - Man called me and asked me out to dinner, I accepted.
    5 - Man arrived at my house, invited him in, sat on my couch and talked a bit.
    6 - Realized he was only interested in a booty call and had no intention of going out on a date, kicked him out.
    7 - He was a high school teacher. Turned out he once taught a girl I worked with. She told me about 6 months later that he had knocked up one of his students.

Can it be a good experience? I'm sure it can. Was it for me? Ummm...NO.
  • NotShena
    NotShena Posts: 172 Member
    Options

You be surprise that on meetup.com in DC the speed dating events usually get sold out for women to keep the ratio the same. They email me multiple of times to go.

You have to pay to get rejected?!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

Unless there is a online speed dating service. I know the different. I have do online dating before and she was one of the crazies girls I ever met. Zoosk you suck!

well, you asked and I responded. I did say TYPICALLY speed dating is face to face. I know there was once (and probably is now) a site online for speed dating, but typically, they are in person.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you who's the hottest. Now you're gonna think I'm crazy when I tell you this; Gina
    40yv-gina1.jpg

"...maybe rub a little rouge on your cheeks, maybe tuck it back..."
  • yopeeps025
    Options

You have to pay to get rejected?!

The group I looked at they gave you a free second visit if you thought first visit sucked.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    This whole movie is hilarious.

40_year_old_virgin_speed_dating_22.jpg
  • jmt08c
    jmt08c Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you who's the hottest. Now you're gonna think I'm crazy when I tell you this; Gina
    40yv-gina1.jpg

I'm lookin to get back on that pogo stick

Techincally, you're hopping off the pogo stick if we're being anatomically correct.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    40yv-gina1.jpg

Techincally, you're hopping off the pogo stick if we're being anatomically correct.

:huh:
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Perhaps... if it was more like this....

speed-hump-sign-005-cropped.preview.jpg
  • stayfitsabrina
    Options
    hi um i have a question , will you still be able to see results if you use the same weights?
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Sure
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Consensus show that people do not want to. There is a stigma on speed dating but what makes online dating any better?
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    40yv-gina1.jpg

Technically, it's a line from that movie.
  • melticio
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    Yea or nay?

Yeah of course! Online dating is really popular nowadays plus, the good news is... it's for everyone. It really feels good to know that there are now many emerging and even becoming more Online Dating websites in the world wide web. It helps people find the love of their lives or even just for companionship in a more convenient and comfortable way. And I would testify to that. But the catch is... you have to choose carefully. So, make sure to choose the most recommended and legit dating site. Visit --> www.getlove4u.net to experience a whole new online dating experience. Good luck and cheers!