I used to weigh 358lbs....NOT ANYMORE! Before and After Pics

Options

Replies

• RubberyDucky
    Options
    Wow!! your looking fantastic :) Your doing really good. Keep up the good work
  • heatherisadork
    heatherisadork Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are pretty amazing (AND BEAUTIFUL)! You've come such a long way and you're very inspiring.

Keep on at it!
  • kimmieko16
    kimmieko16 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and its a great idea for you to post your pics.... how long has it taken you to loose all this weight? ... January is my first month starting fitness pal and I go to gym almost everyday.. I wish I was shedding weight faster but I am still around the same I feel... any advice? Is it usually slow in the beginning? How much weight are you loosing per week? .. Anyway keep up the great work and thanks for the encouragement.
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    *wink wink*

AMAZING!
    :heart:
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the journey and the success you have obtained! Keep up the great work!!!
  • claribeln02
    Options
    Congratulations! Awesome job
  • chaugberg
    chaugberg Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You go girl!! You look amazing! :)
  • Belongs2God
    Belongs2God Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! You look awesome. And your post is SO encouraging. I pray I will be a success story too.
  • Tanya68
    Tanya68 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Guuuurrrrrllllll!!!!...know that you were FABULOUS before but you are FIERCE now. Don't be uncomfortable with your old pictures, because we learn that our experiences are testimonies for others. You are truly an inspiration. Continue to uplift Psalms 139:14.
  • dreamhill
    Options
    You look amazing. It is definately encouraging to see your post to all of us. Thanks
  • MomisgettingFIT
    Options
    You look fantastic !!!
  • boozyfloozy
    Options
    Absolute amazing job - you truly are an inspiration to others

How long did it take you to lose the weight and what were your secrets? xx
  • tassles
    tassles Posts: 172
    Options
    Wow!!! I cant believe the difference!!! you look great!!! .....mind you, I might just add you look beautiful at any size.....but the new you is sensational!! you truly are an inspiration!! God bless your hard work x x
  • XiomaraSantana
    Options
    woooooowwwww amazing , good job you even look ten years younger ,,, :happy:
  • bdavenport62
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! Congratulations on all the hard work you've been doing!
  • bizilizi21
    Options
    Well done you look great!:happy:
  • jlc2002
    jlc2002 Posts: 20
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning! Congratulations! You've done a fantastic job, and are definitely inspirational to me! Thank you for posting.
  • elayne55
    Options
    Looking great! I know how hard it is. Congrats!
  • relhcsrof
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!! You are a inspiration to us all.:happy:
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You should be very proud of yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!