New and wanted to say hello!

Options
A friend told me about this website the other day, and I really love it. It is helping so much to see what I am consuming and burning with workouts, and not having to wonder why I am hungry. Its also VERY simple which helps tremendously with the fact that I am a single mom in school, and I am really just looking to start over. I am a nursing student(soon to be) and want to be better, stronger and healthier for my daughter and for me.
I am hoping that one day I will find love again and with a healthier body weight be able to have more kids. I do suffer from PCOS, and I find it difficult to lose weight. I hope that I can make some friends and reach my goal and maybe help inspire someone else to reach their goal as well.

Replies

• loseit4good52
    Options
    WELCOME!!! I am thrilled to be here too...I joined a little over a week ago and I LOVE IT :love:
  • majikal6
    Options
    Welcome to the community!!!

The support and motivation here is great and it's nice to see a fellow Ontarioian here!!

Feel free to friend request me if you like. :)

I wish you much success on your weight loss journey.

:flowerforyou:
  • funnygurl97
    Options
    Welcome and Good luck. I just started today also and am getting through it one hour at a time. You can do it, just dont give up.
  • imcanadianangel
    imcanadianangel Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    HUGS and Welcome!!! glad to have you here!!!!