It’s official – 100 lbs lost – full body progress pics

Options
Ok, I just posted about a month ago with some progress pics but it was face only and more importantly I have now officially hit 100 pounds lost! I had already lost a little bit of weight before I found MFP (so my ticker only says 86 lost!)

I had to really look hard to find a full body picture. I rarely took pictures at all let alone a full body shot. So… the before is the best I could find. The ‘after’ is from two weeks ago at my first full ‘running’ 5K (32 minutes and 23 seconds). I have lost about 5 lbs since that picture even!

I still have about 35 more pounds to lose to hit my long term GW of 180 but right now my GW is 199… which is only about 15 pounds away (I am 6ft tall)!! No magic behind my weight loss - just counting calories, being active and staying strong (mentally and physically).

Progress100_zps5afab4c2.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!