strange question

KayteePanda
KayteePanda Posts: 6
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
Does my ticker show up like everyone else's ? Because whenever I go to look at it for myself, it only shows a tiny blue box with a question mark in it, as if it can't load the image or something.

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Nope, can't see it either. Maybe you should go to ticker settings and choose a different picture.
  • 951heather
    951heather Posts: 75 Member
    I couldn't see yours.
  • Yahme
    Yahme Posts: 25 Member
    No, and it is my understanding that you have to cut and paste each time you want to post and have it show up...even though you created it, it isn't automatic....
  • brendac72
    brendac72 Posts: 109 Member
    I cant see yours and I agree go and do the ticker again. I only went in and set it up once and that was it, never had an issue with it.
  • You have to click on the Signature tap in Message Boards and paste it in there. Then click on save changes and it should work
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    No, and it is my understanding that you have to cut and paste each time you want to post and have it show up...even though you created it, it isn't automatic....

this is false. you do not have to cut and paste each time...it posts and updates along with your stats as you check in.

you have to remember to cut and paste the link in your signature (from what i remember, it has been a really long time) and then it will always post...

hope this helps! :bigsmile:
  • I didn't want it as my signature, I just wanted to know if it was just generally showing up, but thank you all for letting me know !
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    I didn't want it as my signature, I just wanted to know if it was just generally showing up, but thank you all for letting me know !

shows up on your profile now, it did not last night when i replied :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.