Need friends who are eating more than 1200-1400 a day!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Ryandecheney314
    Ryandecheney314 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends for motivation and for me to help motivate them. FR me for the support :D
  • LynseyJean
    LynseyJean Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on 1,800 a day! Just starting so I guess I'm not very inspirational... I lost 20 pounds a couple years ago, but doing it the 1200 way. Not so fun and not something I could continue doing long term--excited about 1800! Would love a FR!
  • naz1234
    naz1234 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you squashed coco for taking the time :-)

I am aware of google misshapen1967, occasionally I enjoy interacting with my pals in the forum.
  • EDFIGHTINGDAISY
    EDFIGHTINGDAISY Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am eating more than that a day, I am aiming at 1600 a day as I am limited in the amount I can exercise due to health reasons. There is actually a group on here called eat more to weigh less, they are awesome x
  • bettiboop14
    bettiboop14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on day 344 of eating an average of 2110/day. Have I ever gone over? OF COURSE, as I am NOT a cyborg! As my friend, Chris in TN says--one day of "messing up" will not undo all my hard work.

Hard work to date = total lost is 106 pounds.

I like to keep my calories where they are as I like to have the runway--I live with a "nonsupporting" family (2 young kids + hubby) who don't really get this lifestyle change; ergo my biggest challenge is daily for din din. I save the majority of my calories for the evening, so I can eat with they, but NOT exceed.

I also work at home (WAH) M-F--this gives me direct access to all things kitchen all day long, and as an emo-eater-can be a lethal combo.

Best o Luck to all you out there!

Annie:flowerforyou:
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I eat around 1600 on a given day (based off my BMR and generally how hungry I'm feeling). Feel free to add me.
  • carnavore
    Options
    I've been eating between 1600-2000 a day but I'm doing a lot of cardio. Sometimes a little bit more,I eat all my exercise calories back...nom nom nom!
  • scarlettesong
    scarlettesong Posts: 108 Member
    Options

I feel like being able to see someone's healthy progress and be inspired by the their food and activity log & the things they post is a big part of adding "friends" on this community. I am not inspired by someone who is barely eating enough for a 10 year old child to survive.

This and some of your other comments make me not want to be your friend anyway. You're very hostile to others just because they're eating less than you.
  • puppybear1978
    Options
    Ive just done my tdee and now up'd my calories to 1750 as wasnt losing anything but i train 5 days a week so think i may be not eating enough - im going to give it a month and see how I get on x

Add me - i log everyday and love to motivate where i can! xx

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I have a base of 1800 calories, and total between 2000 and 3000 calories, depending on my exercise.
    I am pretty much maintaining.
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Yup! I'm around 1800, more when I work out. sometimes hit 1200 by lunch...I don't know how people survive on that!
  • taylorgreene1987
    Options
    I go between 1100 and 1500 I do less then 20 grams of carbs a day and high protein, I could not eat more if I wanted!! In a week I'm lost 6 pounds with only the walking I do that work (I'm on my feet 8 hours a day) maybe that helps!
  • kristijohnson1
    kristijohnson1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Okay, MFP definitely has me above 1200 a day. It has me at 2160 to lose 1 pound per week. (I'm a really big girl). I read all these posts talking about using the TDEE method instead of the 1200 -1400 that MFP tells you to use. MFP never tried to put me in that range. I only started a month ago so I was wondering if MFP had changed how they calculate caloric requirements before I joined. Are they using this TDEE method now?
  • onelov3
    onelov3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I always eat 1500 calories + a day, usually between 1700-2200 and occasionally more than that. Feel free to add me if you eat! I'll accept just about anybody as my friend lol.
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I tried 1200 calories but it didn't work for me. I had no energy. Right now 1500-1600 is a good range for me, but I also listen to my body if I'm truly hungry (not just craving a snack or junk) I go over my range. I am also working on being more active and adding more exercise each week.