anyone wanna be buddies?

Options
Having "friends" on this website is useful, yes, but still a little impersonal for me. I just think it would be helpful to have one person who you are accountable to, someone who is guarunteed to pay attention to what you're eating and how much you are exercising (shame is a powerful tool lol) SO0ooo does anyone wanna be buddies with me, kick one another's generous behinds into shape :P ?

PS. Perhaps it would be better if we were both trying to lose about the same weight? It doesn't really matter, but I'm trying to lose 20lbs to go from 134 to 115. I exercise 6 days a week, and try to burn a minimum 3500 calories per week.

Replies

• jgoff3003
    jgoff3003 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Im in! I want to loose 20 pounds too but I am a bit heavier I am on here everyday and I will kick your booty and u can kick mine if uwant!
  • reasonablyvain
    Options
    Im in! I want to loose 20 pounds too but I am a bit heavier I am on here everyday and I will kick your booty and u can kick mine if uwant!

Sounds good!! Start sunday? I have exams :(
  • jgoff3003
    jgoff3003 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I start Jillian's 30 day shred on Monday so I will need some motivation and encouragement! Good luck with the exam!
  • reasonablyvain
    Options
    Thanks! I've been meaning to get my hands on the shred, but I'm kind of broke and already have a gym membership anyway....Let me know if it's worth it :)