300+ Pals

Options
Just looking for some people who are over 300# or who -were- over that. Just need some motivation as I begin this journey--for the last time! I swear, I will find success once and for all.

I am 29, 330# and 5'9".

(I'd post a pic, but this message board is different than others I've been on. Still figuring it out.)

Replies

• _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Hi!! :laugh:
    I am 5'7, 27 years old and started out weighing 318. I'm currently down 26 pounds. I don't mind helping to motivate. I can understand how friends in the same boat can be crucial to helping others. I'm here if you need me! Good luck on your journey~
  • DsSquishy
    DsSquishy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", 29 and I started at 323 a month ago and am down to 309. :) Friend me if you want, it's always nice to have friends at the same point in your journey. :)
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I started at 300+ (didn't have a scale when I started), down to 227 or so currently. Anyone can add me!
  • Zerodette
    Zerodette Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 29 years old and started at 338 pounds.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I was 375.3 on April 18th of this year. As of yesterday I was 298.4. Feel free to friend me.

I am 5'9", female (obviously) and 34 years old, with 4 kids.
  • bigjon78
    bigjon78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started at 362 7 months ago, down to 270 now aiming for 220. I'm a 6'2" male with a large build (linebacker type physique), going to be tough but I will get there, and you can do it too, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • that_tall_girl
    that_tall_girl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest, I weighed 357 lbs. At my last weigh-in, I was down to 327. 30/F/6'1", always happy to meet new friends!
  • vamaena
    vamaena Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I started out at 338lbs, I'm down to 293lbs. 28, Female, 5'8".
    Feel free to add me.
  • OneGoodBean
    OneGoodBean Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow! So many of you. This is great to have you all in my corner. Anyone else feel like this is AOL AIM, where we would post a/s/l? Lol
  • Armani2222
    Options
    32 yr old female

Heaviest was 350- Just starting my weight loss journey.... again :(

Anyone is free to add me for motivation/support etc :)
  • persistentsoul
    persistentsoul Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 8" , 33 years old and nearly 10 weeks ago I was 322lb. As of weigh in this monday I am 280lb :bigsmile:
    I am so glad I have stuck at it and now I feel more confident that I will carry on sticking at it.
    I am doing high fat, moderate protein, low carb because that fits best with my medical issues and it kills my cravings, but people are doing great on all sorts of plans, it is just a matter of persistent experimentation to find what works for you and then not giving up when scales do not always play nice, as long as eating healthily then the weight does come off if stick at it, not always in a consistent logical way, sometimes it yoyos but over all the weight comes off if stick at it.
  • QuillensMom
    QuillensMom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    anyone here feel free to add me as well-and to OP-I'm about the same, 5'8" and highest 384, around 330 now and end goal is (I think!) 170
  • oarngesi
    oarngesi Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi im matt and im 26 started around 330 currently at 271.
  • bokaba
    bokaba Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I was at 300 about a month ago. I am 28 and 6 feet tall. I am down to around 278 now plus having built at least 5-10 pounds of muscle.
  • paulie3sticks
    Options
    Welcome! I weighed 453 last November and I'm now at 275. My diary is public, although I only started using MFP a few months ago. I'll try to help in any way I can. Good luck!
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I was 304+ in May of this year, I'm now 255 still in progress. Gl! :) Feel free to add. I log everyday, am pretty active and all that.
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    380 when I started Weight Watchers. 374 when I signed up at MFP on August 18. Then, 353 as of Sept. 15th. I hope everyone here does well.
    Success!
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'6 ,44 years old. When I started on June 5th I weighed 313.2.
    Today I'm 262.8 and shrinking.
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I barely qualify.

I'm 23, and nearly 6'. My highest weight was 307. I had gotten down a bit from there, but gained back to 298 when I started in June.

This morning my scale said 274 though I only log my Friday weigh in, so we'll see.

Anyone can add me, but I post a lot and it's not always about weight loss.
  • onlyxone
    onlyxone Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 25(26 in December), I'm 5'5 and weigh 338lbs. I'm just starting this journey again but excited and feeling a lot more motivated this time around!!