Wii Step Raisers

Options
Hi

I use the Wii step with raisers so it is a better workout - does anyone know how to work out the calories burned?

Also are there any dedicated step games ou there - the fit plus one is okay but a bit repetitive!

Thanks!
Ally

Replies

• Lilz18
    Lilz18 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have the riser too. I haven't found any dedicated step games, and I just looked this up on the internet recently because of the reason you said (repetitive). I did see that there is a new EA Active game that has more step stuff on it, but I couldn't see what those were.
  • SalsaFaye1983
    Options
    The EA Sports Active 2 has a few different step things - Basic step, Single Curl, 3x Curl Repeat, High Knee, High Knee Repeat, Kick, Kick Repeat, L-Step left and right, Cha-Cha, Grapevine ..... probably more but those are the ones I have seen so far. Plus it has a mid break of Touch Squats, Touch Squats with Jab and Touch Squats with Hook as well as a 'rest' March in between.

The options are along the lines of Step, Kickboxing Step, Dance Step and Mixed. I think. I'm sure there are 4 options, some with different routines, each with 3 difficulty levels.
  • allywombat
    Options
    Hi

Thanks for that! Is the EA active 2 the one that comes with a data stick for the computer? I have version 1 but to be honest not used it much.

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for a dedicated game, in the meantime I hear Zumba is coming to Wii which would be great!

Ally