Men which do you Prefer???

Options
RachelX04
RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
The question is Do you prefer skirts & dresses on a woman or jeans? Just a random woman not counting "circumstances" or "the occassion".

a male friend and I are of different opinions so thought I would poll the audience. Thanks all.

Replies

• release_the_kraken
    Options
    jeans
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    My man prefers skirts/dresses. And high heels. Sort of like the... 1950s housewife, essentially. ;)
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I asked my husband. He says, stupid question. It depends on what she's doing. Jeans if working around the farm, a dress if she and I go out to dinner, pants and t shirts for everyday, swimwear and coverups if we're on a cruise.
    Smart man.
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    What is neither?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Whatever makes her butt look bigger I would go with.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it depend on what you're doing?
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    What about those of us who prefer "our womenz" to shop with other womenz and then put stuff on without asking us tricky questions? That said, which jeans and which skirt or dress, what occasion, and what is she accessorizing with? I mean, if I'm taking her backpacking then jeans or a skirt would be wildly inappropriate. If we're headed out to drink craft beers at a dive, perhaps jeans would be in order. If I'm taking her out for our anniversary then I'm guessing she's going to want to wear a dress. If we go to a casual place to sip wine, then I'm pretty sure she's going with a skirt. This all seems so complicated. Is it okay if I just let her decide and I quietly sip my beer?
  • SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options
    Nothing...oh wait, nm...
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Men prefer that women wear nothing. Which is why women should always wear whatever the heck they want--or nothing at all. Whatever they prefer.
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    MFH says who cares.. depends on situation and what she is comfortable in
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    The question is Do you prefer skirts & dresses on a woman or jeans? Just a random woman not counting "circumstances" or "the occassion".
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Well, if we take away circumstances and the occasion, and pretty much all context and simply devalue this woman such that she is now some nameless and faceless, and let's not forget personality-less, creature upon which I will simply force my will in terms of her clothing options. You know. I kinda feel guilty about this game. I think I'm going to continue to sip my beer and watch from the sideless. Good day to you, young lady. Good day.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

Well, if we take away circumstances and the occasion, and pretty much all context and simply devalue this woman such that she is now some nameless and faceless, and let's not forget personality-less, creature upon which I will simply force my will in terms of her clothing options. You know. I kinda feel guilty about this game. I think I'm going to continue to sip my beer and watch from the sideless. Good day to you, young lady. Good day.

tumblr_inline_mso8auuUYb1qz4rgp.gif
  • Happy_10yr
    Happy_10yr Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Skirts and dresses.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I prefer ladies to wear a smile that reflects in my eyes and warms my soul...

Clothes just get in the way.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

Looks up to make sure this is the chit chat, fun, and games thread. LOL
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options

Can't we just objectify women in peace?! :P

On that note the hubs doesn't care, but I like skirts/dresses 'cause of... naughty reasons... *giggles*
  • N2Couture
    N2Couture Posts: 2,762 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing they like them both.

marilyn_monroe_dress.jpg
  • ryanwood935
    ryanwood935 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for a woman with a tan in a bright colored sundress. The ones without the lace or frills and maybe a few of those tiny owls with eyes so big they look like they just saw a ghost. It's gotta be at least a bit snug fitting to show off that womanly physique, and maybe even a tasteful belt that's not too big and also not too small...you know that look... I'm trying really hard but I wan't it to look like I'm not. Oh, and the shoes! A minimalistic wedge with at least an inch or two platform so when she walks into the bar, we are almost the same height, and she just gazes into my eyes.

Sorry, forgot what we were talking about. It's gotta be jeans. Show me them glutes, baby!
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    skirts...:bigsmile:

er, what was the question?