Replies

• lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    ...whichever one you put on and DON'T ask: "does THIS make me look fat?"
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I prefer ladies to wear a smile that reflects in my eyes and warms my soul...

Clothes just get in the way.

flirt-animated-gif.gif
  • Christineclendaniel
    Options
    I prefer ladies to wear a smile that reflects in my eyes and warms my soul...

Clothes just get in the way.

Win, win, win!
  • RollosJ
    RollosJ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Whatever makes her butt look bigger I would go with.

/Thread
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for a woman with a tan in a bright colored sundress. The ones without the lace or frills and maybe a few of those tiny owls with eyes so big they look like they just saw a ghost. It's gotta be at least a bit snug fitting to show off that womanly physique, and maybe even a tasteful belt that's not too big and also not too small...you know that look... I'm trying really hard but I wan't it to look like I'm not. Oh, and the shoes! A minimalistic wedge with at least an inch or two platform so when she walks into the bar, we are almost the same height, and she just gazes into my eyes.

Sorry, forgot what we were talking about. It's gotta be jeans. Show me them glutes, baby!

tumblr_mcxa79wltg1rrdjyc_zpsfb3128da.gif
  • ghosthackexe
    ghosthackexe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Jeans
  • pilotricky
    Options
    skirts...................but love spandex/leggins
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Show up naked; bring beer.
  • mccindy72
    Options
    I have one of these.... my hubs really likes it. But not out in public for some reason.

show_image_in_imgtag.php?filename=resized%2FPlaid_School_Gir_541b54bb915b0_350x518.gif&newxsize=0&newysize=0&fileout=
  • theonepercentile
    Options
    Jeans
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    In general jeans. But I do LOVE a nice shirt/dress.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    I have one of these.... my hubs really likes it. But not out in public for some reason.

show_image_in_imgtag.php?filename=resized%2FPlaid_School_Gir_541b54bb915b0_350x518.gif&newxsize=0&newysize=0&fileout=

now that's what's up :love:
  • 123losinforme
    123losinforme Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Well my husband likes it when I wear skirts or a dress... he likes the easy access and his mind wonders if I'm wearing anything underneath........ just saying.......
  • JesseFiguried
    JesseFiguried Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Skirts / Dresses for sure. Flow some long hair down a nice shirt and dress and let a lady look like a lady. Don't need another attention loving pants so tight it cuts off the circulation woman walking around amongst the crowd.

Saw this just the other day.... parked outside a grocery store and watching people walk in and out. Out comes a young woman with a pretty dress on, hair down past mid back and you could tell this was a lady. That's the kind of woman you want raising your family. Any man in his right mind when he sees a well dressed woman in a dress looking like a real woman, thinks to himself wow...you don't see that much anymore.
  • mccindy72
    Options
    Skirts / Dresses for sure. Flow some long hair down a nice shirt and dress and let a lady look like a lady. Don't need another attention loving pants so tight it cuts off the circulation woman walking around amongst the crowd.

Saw this just the other day.... parked outside a grocery store and watching people walk in and out. Out comes a young woman with a pretty dress on, hair down past mid back and you could tell this was a lady. That's the kind of woman you want raising your family. Any man in his right mind when he sees a well dressed woman in a dress looking like a real woman, thinks to himself wow...you don't see that much anymore.

Well excuse me, what the heck does wearing jeans/pants or a dress, or having long or short hair, have to do with raising a family well or being a lady?

You come off as being pretty sexist.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

:indifferent:
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Show up naked; bring beer.
    Thread over. Nothing left to see here.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

Wat?
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options

h68EAEE991_zpsbdaaca6f.jpg
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options

I...I gotta sit down...