Men which do you Prefer???

Options

Replies

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Skirts / Dresses for sure. Flow some long hair down a nice shirt and dress and let a lady look like a lady. Don't need another attention loving pants so tight it cuts off the circulation woman walking around amongst the crowd.

Saw this just the other day.... parked outside a grocery store and watching people walk in and out. Out comes a young woman with a pretty dress on, hair down past mid back and you could tell this was a lady. That's the kind of woman you want raising your family. Any man in his right mind when he sees a well dressed woman in a dress looking like a real woman, thinks to himself wow...you don't see that much anymore.

lol gross
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I don't care one iota. If she's happy and feels sexy in what she's wearing, then it'll show in her confidence and her smile. THAT makes a woman sexy more than anything else. A woman who oozes confidence will get my attention every time.

Of course, a ponytail doesn't hurt either. :bigsmile:
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    What about those of us who prefer "our womenz" to shop with other womenz and then put stuff on without asking us tricky questions? That said, which jeans and which skirt or dress, what occasion, and what is she accessorizing with? I mean, if I'm taking her backpacking then jeans or a skirt would be wildly inappropriate. If we're headed out to drink craft beers at a dive, perhaps jeans would be in order. If I'm taking her out for our anniversary then I'm guessing she's going to want to wear a dress. If we go to a casual place to sip wine, then I'm pretty sure she's going with a skirt. This all seems so complicated. Is it okay if I just let her decide and I quietly sip my beer?

+1
  • kazgorat
    kazgorat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me personally, I prefer those black, stretchy type pants that cling tightly to their bodies and show every curve :)
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Furry costume...dealer's choice, I don't care what kind.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Me personally, I prefer those black, stretchy type pants that cling tightly to their bodies and show every curve :)

yoga pants, darlin'.
  • Onderwoman
    Options

h68EAEE991_zpsbdaaca6f.jpg

Well the gif example is bad, I always expect silly little doggies to be meaner, noisier and more unpleasant in general than big dogs :P
  • brewinggirl_butskinnier
    Options
    Is it okay if I just let her decide and I quietly sip my beer?

that...seems prudent.
  • JesseFiguried
    JesseFiguried Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am a Christian and follow as close to the scriptures as possible so I'm sure I'm considered old fashioned. Even still...every special occasion a woman wants to wear a dress. Wedding, Prom, even church at most places. Why? Cause they look feminine and lady like.
  • winf
    winf Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Tight jeans vs short skirts.... life is full of hard choices. I guess I have to vote for skirts, the professional type... the "sexy librarian" or "corporate hottie" look
  • mccindy72
    Options
    I am a Christian and follow as close to the scriptures as possible so I'm sure I'm considered old fashioned. Even still...every special occasion a woman wants to wear a dress. Wedding, Prom, even church at most places. Why? Cause they look feminine and lady like.

You're making some serious assumptions about women. I like wearing dresses sometimes, but not every special occasion. The majority of the time I wear jeans, shorts or yoga pants. And I still look feminine. And lady like.
  • xmichaelyx
    xmichaelyx Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Loose-fitting jeans and tight-fitting t-shirt.

And I loathe heels on women. Short is cute.
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options

Here's a hint, Mr. Christian. Don't make assumptions about women. That won't go well for you. They are complex, fascinating, amazing and beautiful creatures and they even *gasp* have minds of their own and *gasp gasp* they don't all have the same preferences and opinions.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

Wat?
  • JesseFiguried
    Options
    LOL. assumptions? mind of your own? wow...you got all that from my opinion that a woman looks better in a dress than jeans. This was a general forum on opinion right? My thoughts may not be well liked but they are still my own as are yours...I've not attacked a single comment, show the same respect please.

and yopeeps025...wat? now that is funny LOL
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,562 Member
    Options
    I prefer the one that costs the least.:laugh: :laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,562 Member
    Options
    Skirts / Dresses for sure. Flow some long hair down a nice shirt and dress and let a lady look like a lady. Don't need another attention loving pants so tight it cuts off the circulation woman walking around amongst the crowd.

Saw this just the other day.... parked outside a grocery store and watching people walk in and out. Out comes a young woman with a pretty dress on, hair down past mid back and you could tell this was a lady. That's the kind of woman you want raising your family. Any man in his right mind when he sees a well dressed woman in a dress looking like a real woman, thinks to himself wow...you don't see that much anymore.
    Lol, you wouldn't be able to tell in certain Asian countries if it's a man or a woman.:laugh: :laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • mccindy72
    Options
    LOL. assumptions? mind of your own? wow...you got all that from my opinion that a woman looks better in a dress than jeans. This was a general forum on opinion right? My thoughts may not be well liked but they are still my own as are yours...I've not attacked a single comment, show the same respect please.

and yopeeps025...wat? now that is funny LOL

You specifically said that every woman wants to wear a dress to special occasion. That is making an assumption. You are assuming that every single woman wants to wear a dress to every single special occasion. You also assumed that all women go to church. Each of us has our own opinion as to what we like to wear to each occasion we attend. It's often not a dress, especially in today's society.
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options

If it helps, I'm female and I understand what you are saying. And I do wear mostly dresses for that reason, just a personal preference. I almost always if not always feel prettier and more lady-like in a dress than I do jeans. Doesn't mean I don't like jeans, I do, especially if I'm helping around my mother's ranch, but more often than not I'll pick a dress. And my husband loves that about me.
  • JesseFiguried
    Options
    Ok, correction, most women when dressing formally will choose a dress over pants. (That leaves you and those like minded out)

I know every woman doesn't go to church, that's kinda obvious though right? But my opinion was formed with Christian teachings so don't get mad at me, get mad at the Bible. Heb 13:8 "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and forever." Society means nothing in light of true scripture. Theres plenty of things going on in today's society that are terrible but this is the wrong place for all that.

Nothing wrong with opinion, no problem with that. So feel free to let me have mine...no question you have quite a strong one.