Attractive Women Motivate Me...but...

Options
So I've been on this site three times and lost a lot of weight and gained a lot of weight and lost a lot of weight and gained a lot of weight and and its simple. When i log and hit the mark i lose. when i don't i gain. What keeps me motivated to log and hit the mark?

Well it may be shallow, but its attractive women.

So how do i gather a friend list of attractive women without being seen as a collector or a perv? I'm thinking I'll just be honest. So ladies,if you got the following Friend Request would you accept it?

"Hi, I'd like to add you as a friend because I think you are attractive and i know that having a friend list of attractive women motivates me. I lift. I run. I log. I'm an encouraging MFP friend. Can I add you? If not, have a great day anyway"

Thank you for your feedback :)

Replies

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    NO.
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    "Hi, I'd like to add you as a friend because I think you are attractive and i know that having a friend list of attractive women motivates me. I lift. I run. I log. I'm an encouraging MFP friend. Can I add you? If not, have a great day anyway"

Translation:

Buffalo-Bill.jpg

Try again, OP.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    You're going about it all wrong OP. You need to motivate them. You know what motivates attractive women? Junk pics, that's what. Snap off some selfies of that sexy snake and send them off to all the attractive women you can find on here. You'll be cozy like Heff in no time.

Honest. Worked for me.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Honestly I wouldn't accept. I appreciate the attempt at being polite but it still comes off as creepy. I'm also not sure there's any way to word it so that it isn't creepy, since basically you're saying you'd like to add the person so you can oogle her. That said, there are probably plenty of women who wouldn't mind being your motivation. Just be prepared to get some rejections.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Just say trying to lose weight. most people will add you but you know, a real pic always helps out too so we know you're being seriosly. I know when i get fr I like a real pic.
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! xD
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Ew no.
    Super duper wicked mondo creepy.

Insta-deny and block.
  • CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You're going about it all wrong OP. You need to motivate them. You know what motivates attractive women? Junk pics, that's what. Snap off some selfies of that sexy snake and send them off to all the attractive women you can find on here. You'll be cozy like Heff in no time.

Honest. Worked for me.

:flowerforyou:
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    No. It comes off as creepy. Because it is by nature, creepy.

07ebaebc-2b59-4dc6-abb9-b8362d5265ad.jpg
  • ryanwood935
    ryanwood935 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Derp_Diggler has a strong idea, and TXBourbon is on the right path. I say tuck it back and take your pics Buffalo Bill style and let the women rejoice.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    As someone who recently became your friend (without that message), I'd probably keep the reason to yourself in the future.
  • minimalistmom
    Options
    No.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Some things are just better left unsaid brah.
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Weeeeeeeeeeeee....this is all the fun!! :laugh:
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Such a friend request would label you as an undesirable in 3-4 days tops. Although you're kind of off to a rocky start with this forum post.

Anyone else come to the conclusion that the creepiest stuff on this site is in the "Motivation and Support" section? Whenever I see those words in a friend request or email, I die a little inside.
  • I think it's only fair that we attractive women get to see what you like. I doubt you look like your profile pic. Hopefully you look better than that. Maybe we ladies could use some motivation also.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    As someone who recently became your friend (without that message), I'd probably keep the reason to yourself in the future.
    He read your boob thread.
    snoop.gif
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options

How long is this friendship gonna last after this post
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Such a friend request would label you as an undesirable in 3-4 days tops. Although you're kind of off to a rocky start with this forum post.

Anyone else come to the conclusion that the creepiest stuff on this site is in the "Motivation and Support" section? Whenever I see those words in a friend request or email, I die a little inside.

I hate the Motivation and Support forum. I could just be a curmudgeon though.

I do appreciate posts like this though. Kinda the same way I appreciate it when a Beach Body salesperson just straight up says that's what they're here to do.
  • ryanwood935
    ryanwood935 Posts: 245 Member
    Options

This just means we aren't being creepy enough in the other sections. Efforts must be doubled!