How did you come up with your profile name?

Options

Replies

• cm985
    Options
    My initials with random numbers after it.
  • Silentfool
    Silentfool Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    From a line in a song.....

A Silent fool may still be wise, there's no way you can tell

:smile:
  • Weightwatcher72
    Weightwatcher72 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm not very imaginative
  • xael1234
    xael1234 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    xa is the 1st 2 letters of my grandson's name and el is the 1st letters of my granddaughter's name and the 123 because I'm unoriginal lol
  • RebekahAwesome1
    Options
    I looked in the mirror, said "Dagnabbit! You did it again." and it just came to me. Like a vision or epiphany or something.

^loved this answer!

I am my own worst enemy, I've been told I have a very negative self image. My self esteem (or lack there of) suffers because of it, so I just used my first name (Rebekah) and added something to boost my self esteem (Awesome1)
    (I have a goal to become more awesome...)
  • midvalesfinest
    Options
    this is a great thread!

My favorite Far Side comic is the "Midvale School for the Gifted" it is ME so much of my life.

So I am Midvales Finest :)
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Bible based weight loss program
  • 1stplace4health
    Options
    Jocko wasn't available. I'm a baseball umpire and my jersey # is 78

What's Jocko?
  • 1stplace4health
    Options
    Mine came from this old post below and the fact that I can be quite a smart *kitten*, but in a humorous way of course.

I know I have a cute butt. You want to know how I know? Every time I have a conversation with someone as I turn to walk away they always whisper "What An *kitten*!"

hahahahahahahahahaha, I'm still laughing!
  • melmelw80
    melmelw80 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    My name is Melody. MelMel is my nickname my mom has called me since birth.
  • 1stplace4health
    Options
    In the album "Amused to Death" there was a monkey who was watching TV, listening to news, rationalizing media, how it takes advantage of people and situations, how it shapes pop culture and manipulates emotions, how our species has amused itself to death. I want to be that monkey, I want to be able to question everything and not give into the lies and emotional manipulation, but I don't want to lose that ability be easily amused by the smallest details.

My name is basically a reminder to see things the way they are, without slipping into dry impassive cynicism or losing this childlike curiosity.

Agree
  • tumbleweed08
    Options
    The night I met my boyfriend, I tripped and fell flat on my face. I was so embarrassed and thought it would for sure have scared him off. But it didn't, and so he started calling me "tumble" and "tumbleweed". Almost 4 years later, he doesn't call me anything else!
  • bbylynn1
    bbylynn1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Nicknickname
  • AnthonyThrashD
    Options
    real name
  • WildOkapi
    Options
    In middle school, we had a project on Africa. We had to create an alphabet book with each letter being related to something from Africa. I learned about an animal called an okapi and immediately created an email account with WildOkapi in the title. Since then, it's been my profile name for just about everything.
  • Eserra0510
    Eserra0510 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My profile name is rather boring actually. First initial, last name and birthday. I'm not very clever when it comes to profile names. even my blog has a boring name I think---Elaine's Random Thoughts-- but at least it's true--the thoughts are very random indeed!
  • bama4evr
    Options
    I am an Alabama football fan forever!!! :happy:
  • TheProudDadLife
    TheProudDadLife Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Proud to Be A Dad
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    It's an obvious derivation from my love of poppy seed bagels.
  • mrfreestyle
    mrfreestyle Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of hip hop music and an even bigger fan of the art of freestyle rap