need some buddies!

jocyneal
jocyneal Posts: 7
edited September 23 in Motivation and Support
I am new and just wanted to make some more friends. I am wanting to lose 30lbs or more, so lets motivate each other!! It helps having people around you who have the same goals as you. I just wasnt getting the support I needed from people around me lately. If you have never been overweight, its hard to appreciate how amazing it is every pound that you shed!

Replies

• Come and join us at the 2011 - New Me Club. Check out the boards and if you like, join us.
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308 Member
    I will gladly be your friend to help motivate, because I need help too. I just had my 6th baby in July and it is time to lose the weight and my fitness pal has helped a lot. Hope you are having a good day.
  • you can add me :)
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    I'll be your buddy! Your baby is really cute! Good luck on this journey and don't get discouraged by a few side trips or pitfalls. You will get there!
  • NBFIT
    NBFIT Posts: 79
    Feel free to add me as well! My goal is at least 20lbs, if not more. We can do this!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Welcome to MFP. I know you will love it here. I have lost 68 pounds in 6 months with the help of MFP and great friends and motivaton on here. Feel free to add me as a friend. I still have about 48 pounds to lose so we can help motivate each other. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • I'll be your buddy. I have found this site really helps me stay in check! I easily get discouraged and I also can use encouragement!
  • thank you everyone!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.