Friday NSV - post yours below

Options

Replies

• SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Last year I was on a mission to find black knee high boots that would fit around my calves. It took a while, but I found a pair that fit and were comfy.

I put them on yesterday and my calves were swimming in them. I can no longer wear them to work with a skirt, they are too loose. They are now becoming "casual jeans tucked into them boots" instead.
  • mamagirl49
    mamagirl49 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My jeans fit better and I've got more energy. Doing a 30 day squat challenge and am feeling great! I notice my gait has a zip to it!
  • QueenOSpades
    QueenOSpades Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Trying to find a seat on a loaded bus this morning, I didn't have to wonder : "Will my but fit between those two over there?"
  • rageginger
    rageginger Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I progressed from a single, struggling set of 12 reps at 160 lbs on the leg press, to 2 full sets, only struggling on the last 3 reps, this week.

Newbie gains, I'll take 'em.
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I went to an annual visit with my doctor yesterday. She told me that I'm a healthy weight and don't have to lose anymore (unless I want to). She also told me she was impressed that I was able to lose while my husband and I bought a house and moved. :drinker:
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I made chocolate chip cookies for the family yesterday. So far I have eaten... NONE!
    That is huge!!!
  • marylynndrake
    marylynndrake Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Shopping success! Last night went shopping for a cocktail party on Saturday. I found a little black dress in less time than I had allotted to do so, and had to choose from a few options that looked and felt nice! The new shoes and hose also were fun :)
  • fallingwave
    fallingwave Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone!

Even though the scale is being a total jerk, I am down another pants size! :D
  • bazarn
    bazarn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Almost 3 months into starting weightlifting with a friend, my arms and upper chest are finally starting to look muscular (kinda). And last night, when we were doing core exercises, I really felt a difference in my strength when I hadn't so much before (except for my planking abilities). Feels really good to be getting noticeably stronger, even while in a calorie deficit :) Newbie gains indeed :drinker:
  • salgal33
    salgal33 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Had to switch to a different belt this morning. First one didn't have enough holes.
    Belt was looser than pants!
  • meyerliz
    meyerliz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    As much as I beat myself up everyday, three people today said to me "you are looking great"-this makes my weekend. Maybe because I cleaned out my closet and found jeans that I haven't worn in awhile. :happy:
  • minimalistmom
    Options
    1. For the first time every, I could hover inches off the ground in yoga. My arms can finally support my body.
    2. I slipped into my black designer dress like butter, instead of the seams sound like the wanted to pop.
    3. I see my hourglass figure coming back.
  • des10705
    des10705 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Used a drill to make more holes in my belt this morning.
  • OldSportOldsport
    OldSportOldsport Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I glanced in the mirror and realised my belly is almost flat. Not the nice kind of muscular flat you see and admire on gym-bunnies, but smooth all the same - only a little extra weight on it (and that's with 20/30lbs to go til my optimal weight). Now...if only my thighs would be so obliging.

Also last night, I walked 1.5 miles to get a piece of chocolate, then split it and had the rest today (50 calories and 6 carbs each day). Oh how my binges have changed :)
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Last year I was on a mission to find black knee high boots that would fit around my calves. It took a while, but I found a pair that fit and were comfy.

I put them on yesterday and my calves were swimming in them. I can no longer wear them to work with a skirt, they are too loose. They are now becoming "casual jeans tucked into them boots" instead.

We should be friends!! Good job everyone-- this is my NSV too but only the first part-- finally able to buy knee high boots that fit my calves-- before even the ones at the "big girl" store didn't fit around my calves!
  • bellissimom
    bellissimom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    super!!!
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I bought a new belt. It was a M/L not an XL!
  • bazarn
    bazarn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'll go first:
    I've worn my goal jeans to work every day this week after 2 months of wearing baggy jeans!

That's an awesome feeling. I am down to only one pair of pants that isn't loose on me, and one pair of pants I bought (to keep me motivated) that doesn't yet fit (like it won't even button yet lol). Kind of hard having few clothes that fit you right (and no money to buy more), but a good feeling to be fitting into smaller and smaller clothes. :)
  • DanNight
    DanNight Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Scale hasn't moved in months, but BF% is dropping steadily and I'm now able to wear size 34 pants (been in 38 and 36s for over 10 years). Huge NSV this week.
  • Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Last weekend I was going through the storage and found a pair of jeans that were really nice but meant for goodwill because I couldn't even get them up past my thighs last year. Out of curiosity I tried them on and they fit!! A brand new pair of jeans and I didn't even go to the store. :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!