Attractive Women Motivate Me...but...

124»

Replies

• pammyd76
    pammyd76 Posts: 42 Member
    My honest, unfiltered immediate thought..."what a tosser".
  • inkedmommy67
    inkedmommy67 Posts: 198 Member
    Well, don't tell me the creep things you do looking at my pics and you can stay on my friendslist. Hot guys motivate me. lol Although really, please, for the love of God, get a real picture.

Your face could look like it was dipped in batter and fried and it'd be ballsier and better than the weird cartoon that comes with implied heavy breathing.

Anyway,
    You're on my friendslist. Do I motivate you? If I do, well sweet. Keep the weirdo comments in your mind and not on your keyboard and we are a-ok friend.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Just send out FR, you don't have to go into that much detail. I have a few pretty girl collectors on my FL, it's really no big deal.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    To the OP and the majority of the naive commenters who replied to him:

Welcome to the Internet 2014!

You all must be new. Especially those who think a cartoon profile picture and someone acknowledging wanting "attractive women to motivate him" (or let's be real, to acknowledge his online presence or just to *kitten* to or whatever the reason is, I don't know what it's like to be an anonymous internet male who is thirsty for female attention so this may be inaccurate) is "creepy and weird", because in the grand scope of the world wide web and even in the microcosm of MFP community, this is tame as hell.

:flowerforyou:
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Im pretty sure there are magazines dedicated to only including attractive women. And movies. And advertisements....and most of pop culture images. You can start there for your motivation.

Now to get friends here, you can try to be a collector and send hundreds of FR. Some will accept and wont delete you if you dont come off as creepy.

Which brings us to the far side cartoon. It has a creepy vibe - change it. If you go pop culture, choose a funny pic of an easily recognizable actor, ideally with text on it so its clear you are not catfishing.

If you want real friends who will kick your butt when or of you fall off the wagon, look for people who can motivate you for reasons other than just their 'attractive' quality. Try to find people with similar interests, and invite the people you enjoy conversing with to your FL.

You say you lift, hang out in the fitnese threads and if someone has sound advice and you like what they say- invite them mentioning the thread. You're more likely to get accepted, that is....after you open a new account. Because seriously...not doing well with this one.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member

You all must be new. Especially those who think a cartoon profile picture and someone acknowledging wanting "attractive women to motivate him" (or let's be real, to acknowledge his online presence or just to *kitten* to or whatever the reason is, I don't know what it's like to be an anonymous internet male who is thirsty for female attention so this may be inaccurate) is "creepy and weird", because in the grand scope of the world wide web and even in the microcosm of MFP community, this is tame as hell.

Can't disagree there, but that doesn't mean I want it from my friend list
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member

charlie-brown-walk-o.gif
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member

charlie-brown-walk-o.gif

:smooched:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    So directly inviting women into my panel van must be out too then? Hmmmm. Must rethink strategy. I know! I'll offer them candy!

Still creepy, huh? *kicks rocks*
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member

charlie-brown-walk-o.gif

:smooched:

*feels motivated*
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    So directly inviting women into my panel van must be out too then? Hmmmm. Must rethink strategy. I know! I'll offer them candy!

Free-WiFi-Van.jpg
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    So how do i gather a friend list of attractive women without being seen as a collector or a perv?
    You can't so stop acting like a collector perv instead of trying not to appear to be one.
  • DM01234
    DM01234 Posts: 317 Member
    Sorry... I'm a guy and I find that creepy....
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    "Hi, I'd like to add you as a friend because I think you are attractive and i know that having a friend list of attractive women motivates me. I lift. I run. I log. I'm an encouraging MFP friend. Can I add you? If not, have a great day anyway"

Translation:

Buffalo-Bill.jpg

Try again, OP.

:laugh: and this......

Clerks2-Jay.gif
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Well, don't tell me the creep things you do looking at my pics and you can stay on my friendslist. Hot guys motivate me. lol Although really, please, for the love of God, get a real picture.

Your face could look like it was dipped in batter and fried and it'd be ballsier and better than the weird cartoon that comes with implied heavy breathing.

Anyway,
    You're on my friendslist. Do I motivate you? If I do, well sweet. Keep the weirdo comments in your mind and not on your keyboard and we are a-ok friend.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :drinker:
  • I am so entertained by this right now. I wanna be your friend in real life just so I can shake your hand. Can we all agree that he gets points for honesty? I mean, at least he isn't sitting in his studio apartment with his black light listening to indie music and trying to come off all apple pie, right? He was just totally blunt and said, "Hey, when I have attractive women as friends on MFP, it motivates me to work harder."

I say more power to you, dude. I dig creeps. But, that is probably because I may or may not be the most awkward person on the planet.

*friend request sent*
  • DanaLash
    DanaLash Posts: 59 Member

Wait, you have candy? Let me check how many calories I have left for today...

• You're going about it all wrong OP. You need to motivate them. You know what motivates attractive women? Junk pics, that's what. Snap off some selfies of that sexy snake and send them off to all the attractive women you can find on here. You'll be cozy like Heff in no time.

You KNOW someone is going to steal "cozylikeHef" to be their next screename :)