Does size matter

Options

Replies

• tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    All pizzas are personal pizzas if you believe in yourself enough.

:laugh: challenge accepted!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Or drunk. Most of the time you're so drunk.

*fixed
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I'll take a small pizza. I hate wasting food. That's plenty for lunch and dinner for me.

Small...medium...large....makes no difference as pizza will NEVER be wasted at my house ;)
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Sure size matters, but doesn't quality matter even more? I mean, who wants a huge crappy pizza? It would probably just leave you feeling unsatisfied and ashamed.

Every time bro.... every damn time.

tumblr_mj83u3RD801qdg9aoo1_400.gif
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    See I never can eat the whole thing at once, even if it is small. 10 minutes later, though, good to go again. I need a pizza that can provide several servings.

This is true of both wang and pizza. I'm not sure what I'm talking about anymore.
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Shay-Aaron-Miniature-Food-Sculpture-pizza-thesuiteworld.jpg
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options

Or drunk. Most of the time you're so drunk.

*fixed

:drinker: :laugh:
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Sure size matters, but doesn't quality matter even more? I mean, who wants a huge crappy pizza? It would probably just leave you feeling unsatisfied and ashamed.

Wrong. Sometimes you're so hungry you don't care what size or quality the pizza is.

Or drunk. Sometimes you're so drunk.

The next day is when the shame kicks in. Unless of course you just don't care. Then they have a name for people like you. You're known as "A person that just doesn't care" .
  • NotShena
    NotShena Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I actually had a dream last night about eating several pizzas. I feel all dirty now.
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options

Well, yes and no. Sometimes the quantity of pizza can make up for the lack of quality... though only sometimes and it still needs to be at least mediocre for this to apply. But I do concur that a small high quality pizza is ultimately superior.

... what do you do when you end up with a small crappy pizza? Ugh, so horrible.
  • shutch2112
    shutch2112 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Now I'm starving for pizza. :sad:
  • scrapalooza
    scrapalooza Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Now I'm starving for pizza. :sad:
    ikr
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I actually had a dream last night about eating several pizzas. I feel all dirty now.

Why? There's no harm in a Buffett every now and then
  • LordOberon
    LordOberon Posts: 73 Member
    Options

Well, yes and no. Sometimes the quantity of pizza can make up for the lack of quality... though only sometimes and it still needs to be at least mediocre for this to apply. But I do concur that a small high quality pizza is ultimately superior.

... what do you do when you end up with a small crappy pizza? Ugh, so horrible.

Toss it in trash and go find yourself a nice big Hero submarine-sandwich-clip-art.jpg
  • Negative_X
    Negative_X Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling there's two very different conversations going on in this thread.

And now I want some pizza damnit...
  • dMonster01
    dMonster01 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    bill-hader-kristen-wiig-fake-laugh.gif
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    size of the dude's wallet.
    /thread
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options

Why? There's no harm in a Buffett every now and then

Mmmmm, buffet...
  • HamptonPhoenix
    HamptonPhoenix Posts: 108 Member
    Options

Awww. Little baby pizza ^_^
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options

Awww. Little baby pizza ^_^