Ladies: How did you deal with the loss of 'the girls'??

Options

Replies

• Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options

I understand the whole "accept yourself for who you are" movement. Really, I do. But, sometimes, you just wanna rock big boobs in a hot dress. So, do it.

Well said!!
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I was a 30 GG when I graduated high school. After a successful reduction surgery, I was a C. After gaining weight, though, I'm now a 42 DD. I'm actually hoping and praying that I lose back down to a C! That tends to be the last place I lose, though, contrary to what many women say. I would just like to be able to buy a standard bathing suit or a cute top without worrying if the girls will be supported enough!
  • enzosmama
    enzosmama Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    God I would give anything to go from my HH's down to a DD or less! That being said, I hear what you're saying. First, make sure you're wearing not only the proper size of bra but also a proper style for your shape and form. If you haven't already go to either a Nordstrom, Lord & Taylor, or Lady Grace near you to be fitted (stay away from Victoria's Secret, they're not very well trained for this!)

Try on a bunch of style and see how they make you look and feel. My guess is something with some light padding and a little push up will make you love your girls again!
  • ThatMouse
    ThatMouse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm ****ing celebrating. Every time I have to buy a smaller bra, I (after getting fitted, to test for movement) jump for joy.

I've had terrible back pain thanks to massive breasts and they're a major obstacle when I'm doing my martial arts or going for a nice run. Not that boobs are bad, I just don't like having massive ones. Not to mention I like button-up shirts and those are a no-no when I need a small for the waist and a large for the "girls".

I did have a bit of "oh, my..." reaction as my boyfriend is a butt-and-boob kinda guy, but I've actually found that there are more advantages to having smaller breasts than reduced back pain and easier movement - if you know what I mean. (If not, you can message me for details - imagine eyebrow wiggles before so, though)

I also haven't yet had children. The women in my family tend to have their girls expand and stay there after having kids, so I want to lose what I can naturally now and try to avoid needing surgery in the future.
  • alligatorrawr
    alligatorrawr Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    smaller boobies are more sensitive so they are more fun during naughties! also they won't sag as much when you get older!! I finally filled a c cup after getting fat but my gut still sticks out farther!! so I will take smaller boobies hahahaha. Although I am trying to do incline bench and push ups to perk these puppies up hahaha
  • RoseyDgirl
    RoseyDgirl Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm noticing mine seem to be shrinking - I haven't lost a full cup size yet, but my bras don't seem to be as supportive of late and I seem to be tightening up the straps more so that things don't seem so dosh darn jiggly.

I have a few small breasted friends who'd kill me for saying this but wouldn't mind losing a few cup sizes. I'm currently in a D cup - and, I'd love to be a B.

I'd like to recomposition myself and lose enough fat to be Athletic (and I can't imagine it yet with my face attached - but, that's what I'm hoping all this exercising will do for me.

We'll see where I am in a year...
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    My only fear about my boobs is that when I lose them they'll look like deflated ziploc bags Lol. I already hate them enough as it is. The funny thing is I don't like boobs. At all. Including my own. Since I was a kid I wanted them surgically removed. I can't afford that (yet).
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I've been pretty sad about my loss. I never had big breasts before I gained weight, about a B cup. With pregnancy, nursing, weight gained, and weight lost they are just pretty pathetic now. Small and floppy, and I can't even fill a B cup and not even at my goal weight yet! I imagine a boob job in my future, if there is ever money for it. Until then, I'll just shed a tear every time I see them :(
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Celebrated! At highest weight, was 40DD, lost 40 lbs total, and now thrilled that I am back to 34D or 36 C depending on the bra. I have no qualms at all. I love it!

I could actually see making them into B's, but I'm too afraid of surgery, so that won't happen. I can run so much easier now (when I actually DO go for a run).
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost much weight overall, but my breasts are definitely smaller. At first I was disappointed, but then I caught them in the mirror and noticed that instead of looking blobby (sorry if that's TMI) they had a better shape and were a little perkier. I'm hoping that I don't lose too much overall, judging from my mom and sister I might not, but I'm still at the beginning of my weight loss so who knows.
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I am rocking 3 D's and I would love to lose to a nice C .. lol
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I still have plenty and I'm glad I don't have huge ones anymore.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    padded bras.

Mine don't flux much- but enough. And I just get good bras- with padding in all the righ places.

boobs don't make you as a woman. seriously- imagine if they were completely gone- you still aren't NOT a woman- you're still every bit as much of a woman as you were before.

Learn to identify with who you are- not objectifying something on your body. I'm not my *kitten*- or my boobs. I'm Jo. And Jo is a fabulous woman.

I'll be a fabulous woman with or without boobs.

thank you JO. You're logic wins again. And you how to say it just right. :flowerforyou:
  • vamaena
    vamaena Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm still mourning mine. Went from 40D to 38C so far. I'll be pretty content if they stay in the B/C sizing. If not, that's why padded bras exist, right? and push up bras?
    I am excited at the idea of them shrinking and maybe not hurting so much when I run. That's something I'm looking forward to. Being able to fit into a sports bra and not have the girls wobble around everywhere when I workout (because let's face it, the semi sports bra that I'm wearing now just isn't doing a good enough job)
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34A (SOMETIMES a B). Please tell me more about how your C makes you feel inadequate.
  • EvelynR1967
    EvelynR1967 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am loving it! Clothes fit better, the loss of the extra weight on my back & neck.. And moving is so much more fun!
  • joandue
    joandue Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I went from 46 DDD to 42 D.... I love it. It's a sign of how hard I worked to lose 90 pounds.
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Bras are well and good, but when they're off...not so happy. :cry:
  • KathleenCora
    KathleenCora Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Well I can't help you there. I always had huge breasts and I hated them. I had a breast reduction about 10 years ago..... best decision I ever made. I actually wanted them to make me an A cup but the doctor told me to be realistic (I went from a 38EEE to a large B/small C). Looking back it was the right decision but I actually felt more feminine having a smaller chest. Kinda of like I or my husband wasn't being consumed by boobs!!!! Made me feel prettier and that the first thing people didn't see was my chest it was me. Granted I have no idea how I would feel about breasts being too small if I was born with them too small.... we always seem to want what we aren't born with.

I hope that you learn to love them regardless... because they are a part of you and you are beautiful and feminine regardless of your bra size.
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    After losing 10 lbs, mine are the perfect size for me now. They're still kind of big for a shortie like me, but I like them much better. I went down a band size and one cup size.