Favorite hot sauces?

Replies

• jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Alex's Ugly Sauce (local brand) their habanero and dragon sauces are so good
    Trader Joes Habanero
    Louisiana
    Sriracha
    Cholula
    Tobasco

Basically the hotter the better but I am a hot sauce addict and have spent ridiculous amounts of money on bottles lol
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    For oriental foods I use the Rooster Brand Sri Racha sauce and my own home made sauces for anything else. Here in Mexico we make our own hot sauce in five minutes and very few people buy store brand. However I do like Valentina, just wish it was a bit hotter.
  • rgrady33
    rgrady33 Posts: 48 Member
    Chalula and Siracha top my list. I also like the Chiptole Tobasco.
  • Do you put that sh** on everything?
    :laugh: that ad cracks me up
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    For oriental foods I use the Rooster Brand Sri Racha sauce and my own home made sauces for anything else. Here in Mexico we make our own hot sauce in five minutes and very few people buy store brand. However I do like Valentina, just wish it was a bit hotter.
  • rgrady33
    rgrady33 Posts: 48 Member
    Tried to find a GIF but couldn't. Love those adds.
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Original Louisiana Hot Sauce (hands down)
  • soopaang
    soopaang Posts: 27 Member
    I love all hot sauces. The dish indicates the kind of hot sauce I prefer. For eggs, I like a Tapatio or Valentina sauce. For Chipotle style dishes I like a Tabasco or vinegar based sauce. For Asian foods I like Sriracha. The list goes on but hot sauces make everything better.
  • getitgirl6
    getitgirl6 Posts: 11 Member
    Franks hands down. keep some at home and work
  • LeslieTSUK
    LeslieTSUK Posts: 215 Member
    I love chilli of most kinds, and spices, hot smokey cayenne, and yeah a friend from mexico sent me some local sriracha sauce once, omg i was addicted to it.

Now I still love them, but have to be careful due to my health conditions as it really affects my reflux badly if not careful.

Can't eat rice without some chilli in it though, need that bit of fire at back of my throat hehe.
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Gringo Bandito
  • geneticsteacher
    geneticsteacher Posts: 623 Member
    Tabasco, Siracha, and House of Tsang Spicy Szechuan. Also a mildly spicy Thai sweet chili sauce.
  • americangirlok
    americangirlok Posts: 228 Member
    chipotle tabasco and I have this off brand one I got in a gift set that's like an asian soy tabasco style sauce, OMG super yum on pork.
  • dsalveson
    dsalveson Posts: 306 Member
    gringo bandito!!!!!
  • SkepticalOwl
    SkepticalOwl Posts: 223 Member
    hotsauceworld_2253_92527252

My first gif! And it worked!

This stuff is really hot. I love it.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Anything Mike & Diane makes in their Ring of Fire Hot Sauce family. (check their web site, Amazon) I got this as a Christmas gift (at work) and it has cost me dearly ever since...I buy it all the time.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    I love Tapatío and Valentina!!

And jalapeños!!!

Mmmm que rico!! :explode: :love:
  • kd1575a
    kd1575a Posts: 21 Member
    I rotate about 5 different ones. The only one not mentioned here yet is Trader Joe's Chili Pepper Sauce. It's so smoky and full
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    First Sriracha. I love it. I feel it goes with A LOT. I like that it's thicker. I love the garlic flavor. I just really feel like it's a hot sauce that actually adds something to your food - not just a hot sauce that brings heat.

My second one I always have on hand is Tapatio picante hot sauce. It's another one where I really enjoy the flavor. It's uber taste on eggs. It just gets used a lot less in the house.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Valentina - extra hot

or

Sriracha