Replies

• curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Me too but what a healthy addiction to have! lol
  • missgreen74_2003
    missgreen74_2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am the same way! I was constantly on fb.... but now i'm always on here! So much better!
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Im addicted to and I have NEVER had a facebook account ever....And now i never have to thanks MFP!!
  • RebeccaM2386
    Options
    I have been the same way I hardly go on FB any more
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    same here! I'm obsessed!
  • jessieinblue
    jessieinblue Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I deactivated my Facebook a long time ago. :P
  • elgamy
    elgamy Posts: 3
    Options
    Me too!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I totally agree especially since Facebook is blocked at work but MFP isn't! LOL
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    YES! I'm on MFP all the time, it feels like. I only go on FB on my phone app and don't check it as often.
  • spunky_spit_fire
    spunky_spit_fire Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Ha, yeah, since finding this site I'm barely on facebook. I'm much more interested in reading statuses about people losing weight and how they did it and seeing food journals rather than statuses talking about how worked sucked today, etc.

Yep me too :laugh:
  • LadyBarb
    LadyBarb Posts: 116
    Options
    Absolutely! Funny, on here more than FB. Amen!

Ditto]
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY and I'm loving it!!! I used to log in to facebook right away and now mfp is the first and last website I check each day. It's such a GREAT place for motivation and support!!!!

Love being part of such a positive group!!! :bigsmile:

Same here, first I sign in to, last i sign out of. Usually only sign into FB 3 or 4 times a week now.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Yep this is my new addiction. Im starting to hate Facebook more and more

Loving that terrible towel pic! Here we go Steelers!
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am definitely on here more than FB! I needed this positivity. MFP is definitely the reason I've gone almost a whole month with a healthy diet and kept up well with exercise. This has already changed my life as well as my hubby's, and it's not even that hard! Now that most of our meals have been entered at some point, logging is so much easier.

I've had my diary results feeding to FB, but I'm stopping that on 2/1. I get plenty of support from my positive FB friends, and now that I know who they are, I can just keep them posted on my progress and stop inundating my FB statuses with MFP updates. :happy:
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    Guilty. I spend more time on here than Facebook.
  • wintervixen78
    wintervixen78 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Me too! :o)
  • sweetiekayk
    Options
    I'm definitely here way more than facebook. The support is great and I can relate to alot more people here.