hm. :huh:
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    7525_f1af_5001.jpg
  • cnadiger
    cnadiger Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    7asnhyzjdx6o6ipb[\img]  Arggghh! Can't get my pic to post!!
  • cnadiger
    cnadiger Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    lolcatsdotcomrq4lywopmz2tyzsb.jpg

Now? No, what am I doing wrong? Got it.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Chicken butt
  • MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Chicken butt
    ...fry in grease, want a piece?
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I raised a brow.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    It+a+art..+apparantly+_504ec316ca4505309ffb0040debfee5b.gif
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Any gif that has to do with whatever that is, I'm all for. :laugh:
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options

this is all so weirdly amazing.
  • hookilau
    Options
    I know right?!
    I can't stop watching it.

The guy on the skateboard :laugh:

I wonder if they're supposed to be these guys:
    tumblr_mu3x4vC19r1szgkgbo1_500.gif
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

this is all so weirdly amazing.

I just...I dont even know what to comment. But feel that its existence needs to be recognized.

Because it is just that...unique.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Hmmm, okay. After years of wondering any time I see that skateboard hump gif, I finally looked it up enough to figure out what it is - Compagnie Marie Chouinard, a dance company formed by a Canadian dancer/choreographer. This place is way too whiny for me to post a link (no nudity, but it comes close), but if you 'tube them you'll see some strangeness. The bODY rEMIX gOLDBERG vARIATIONS at Sadler's Wells London's Dance House ones are where I believe the above gif stems from. The picture for the vids will be a yellow backdrop with sillhouettes (sp?) of girls on crutches.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, okay. After years of wondering any time I see that skateboard hump gif, I finally looked it up enough to figure out what it is - Compagnie Marie Chouinard, a dance company formed by a Canadian dancer/choreographer. This place is way too whiny for me to post a link (no nudity, but it comes close), but if you 'tube them you'll see some strangeness. The bODY rEMIX gOLDBERG vARIATIONS at Sadler's Wells London's Dance House ones are where I believe the above gif stems from. The picture for the vids will be a yellow backdrop with sillhouettes (sp?) of girls on crutches.

Love it!!
  • hookilau
    Options

I'd never seen this before so you can imagine how entranced I was with it's weirdness :blushing:
    googled it (thanks btw:wink: ) and

O. MY.

that is some weird shiznit goin' on right thurr :laugh:
    I can't stop watching & my DH wants me to leave him the hell alone & quit making him stop EVERYTHING he's doing come and see more, um, oddities :huh: annnnd the narration!!!! :laugh:

For laughs I watched it through, then worked out a scenario to tell a story with the faces they're making & body movements....let's just say it was waaaay more fun for me than DH. I was laughing so hard, could hardly get the words out. :heart:
  • athleteguy777
    Options
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    No wonder your nips are hard.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    That's exactly the kind of weird dancing that I would do. I am a contemporary dancer, never really know how to explain the dancing that I do, some people love it and some hate it (it's to be expected).
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Can we turn you into an awesome gif?