What is your goal prize?

Options
13»

Replies

• bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am gradually compiling a list of things that I haven't been able to do because of my weight. Once I hit a healthy weight I'm going to start working my way through them :) can't wait. Things like going to a theme park and riding every ride I want to. For at least a decade now I have pretended I don't like rides but secretly I love them!

I love that. I want to ride a roller coaster again. I don;t fit in most of them and I use my age and back as my excuse.

good luck to you :smile:
  • bainsworth1a
    Options
    I definitely will need new clothes but I will have to buy those along the way down anyway. I also am going to need skin removal surgery when I reach ultimate goal weight. The most fun will be a trip around the country visiting all my friends to show off the new me. They love me as I am but they will all be very happy for me. :bigsmile:
  • bainsworth1a
    Options
    I'm going to track down my soon to be ex husband and make him regret the choices he made ;-)

You go Girl !!!!!!
  • AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am saving all the money that I would have otherwise spent eating out and at bars (no small sum) and will use it to buy a new wardrobe :)
  • paulasews
    Options
    I am gradually compiling a list of things that I haven't been able to do because of my weight. Once I hit a healthy weight I'm going to start working my way through them :) can't wait. Things like going to a theme park and riding every ride I want to. For at least a decade now I have pretended I don't like rides but secretly I love them!

I love that. I want to ride a roller coaster again. I don;t fit in most of them and I use my age and back as my excuse.

good luck to you :smile:

Thanks and the same to you :)
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    What an appropriate topic because today I reached my goal weight after two years of trying. I don't plan on doing anything different. In fact today will go on as usual. I'll log my calories. I'll go to the gym. I'll hang with my family. Nothing special.

Me too!!!!

I still went to the gym, still ate as I always do. The only different was the grin on my face.
    I have preempted my rewards by slowly buying myself a whole new wardrobe in this size.
    My other treats are skiing lesson with family next weekend and a adventure day next week which includes bridge abseiling, climbing etc. Why...? .... because I CAN !!!
  • hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    mini goals:
    *renew work out gear and then buy some more
    *that skirt I have since forever that just keeps whispering at me *SOON*

Final goal prize:
    *swimsuit!
    I havent worn one since I was in highschool!
    I've never been much of a beach fan but I do love swimming and we have this hole family trip planned with my baby niece to go to this rustic hotels with horses and pools and it'll be the baby¿s first time and I want to be in the pictures and enjoy the trip and not being self consciuos about everything and just enjoy it!

After that I'm gonna continue doing what I'm doing now: eating well and healthy, not depriving or depressing myself and keep working out, keep learning more about martial arts, maybe join an academy... who knows? I have plenty of time to think about it later!

Meanwhile I'm going to keep enjoying the journey, one day at a time :)
  • emmabanks87
    emmabanks87 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    To prove to myself and my boyfriend that I can get the gorgeous body ive always wanted. only I can do it. wont be easy, wont be fun but it will be so worth it once i am there!!! :)
  • srdeaver
    srdeaver Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I want to get a new drivers license that shows my real weight!
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I have promised myself some designer jeans (and to throw out all larger sizes)!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!