Help. I cant loose weight.

Options
I've been watching my calories and have been trying to lose a few pounds. But Its REALLY hard.
My boyfriend said he thinks thigh gaps are hot. Not to me, he doesnt know I know he said it. So I'm trying to to do that. AND I'm afraid that if i loose weight my boobs will shrink. I don't want to loose weight, get small boobs AND still no thigh gap.
What exersizes are really good for thigh gaps?

Replies

• clare120
    clare120 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    First of all, I know this isn't what you want to hear but don't try to be a certain way for somebody else! If you want a thigh gap for you, then that's great, get that thigh gap for you. Now that I've put in my two cents, I'll answer your question :)

Running is a really great way to tone up legs. Start running daily or every other day depending on your abilities. I started running in a serious way about a month ago and I have noticed a difference in my thighs.

People without thigh gaps generally have fat between their thighs. People with below average amounts of fat between their thighs tend to have that gap. Running burns fat so that's what I would recommend. Also, drink at least 2 liters of water a day (that's 8 cups).

Throughout all this, remember to love yourself for you!
  • blondegreen716
    blondegreen716 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to say honey that thigh gaps even once you drop body fat are more determined by the width of your pelvis/hips and bone structure. I have "baby making hips" so to speak so I've managed to get a thigh gap from losing inner thigh fat. My sister for example is 5'8/110 model thin and in shape and has very very narrow hips and she doesn't have a thigh gap. Love yourself and don't worry about what someone else wants. The right people love you the way you are. That said, its great to eat well and exercise and be the best you you can possibly be! Good luck
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    I've been watching my calories and have been trying to lose a few pounds. But Its REALLY hard.
    The closer you get to a healthy goal weight, the slower the weight loss will be.
    Are you sure your goal weight is healthy?
    Look at a BMI chart.
    My boyfriend said he thinks thigh gaps are hot.
    Good for him. He can go get one for himself.
    But it's really creepy that he's attracted to pre-adolescent &/or anorexic girls.
    he doesnt know I know he said it. So I'm trying to to do that.
    Why would you want to be anorexic, or have an extremely low body fat?
    Especially why would you try to harm your health just to please someone else?
    I'm afraid that if i loose weight my boobs will shrink.
    I don't want to loose weight, get small boobs AND still no thigh gap.
    Yes, boobs are fat, and if you lose fat your boobs will shrink.
    They usually stay proportional though.
    What exersizes are really good for thigh gaps?
    Cardio is the best way to burn calories, which will burn fat, which will lower your body fat percentage overall.
    To tone your legs, weightlifting which works all the muscle groups and again cardio (elliptical, walking fast).
  • northbanu
    northbanu Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    ...nevermind...
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

Interesting. Just went to quote northbanu and *poof* gone! Troll be trollin' poorly. Try using the right account, it helps.