Ladies: How did you deal with the loss of 'the girls'??

Options

Replies

• legless11
    legless11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38D to a 36b....how did I deal...with a big celebration and bought new pretty pretty bra's and will continue to do so when it suits me...

I didn't mind my bigger girls but it always meant that my bras were plain or not frilly pretty little things...

Now they are and they are much less of a hassel when buying button up shirts, shoulders don't hurt, and they go with the rest of the new smaller me...

That's positive, I like that. I went shopping for smaller bras yesterday and couldn't bring myself to do it but I might try and adopt this attitude.
  • Turtlesallthewaydown
    Options
    I feel terrible about how mine have shrunk. If the rest of me had also shrunk, fine. But I'm just as fat it seems while my chest got cannibalized. Take some off the thighs! Leave the ladies alone! :brokenheart: :sad: :cry:

I would get surgery in a heartbeat but my husband is dead set against it. :explode: :sad:
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Started squatting and hip thrusting to build an amazing *kitten*

Also I'm gonna buy new ones.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    When mine start shrinking, you best believe I'll be celebrating. I've hated them since the day they appeared. If I could afford it, I'd totally have them surgically shrunk down to the point of practically being invisible, but alas, I'm not independently wealthy :grumble:
  • Fit_Happens_2021
    Fit_Happens_2021 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    For a while I decided I was not going to even try to lose weight because I liked my boobs just the way they were. When I developed high blood pressure I realized I was being silly. When when I reach my goal my reward will be my booby "rejuvenation" :happy:
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38C to a 34C (I may have even been at a B cup by my lowest weight) and to be honest, I was much happier when they were smaller. I don't know why, but now where I'm 30lbs heavier than my lowest weight, I am hoping to lose inches there quickly as I get back down.
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    throw a party? :laugh: I hate having big breasts, they cause lots of pain. At my largest I was like 46DDD and now I'm a D or something around there. Honestly I wear stretchy bras so I have no clue what size I am. all I know is I'm halfway through my journy and they are getting smaller. Infact I lost 1.5 inches off my bust in the last 30 days. Couldn't be more thrilled.

Now my husband on the other hand.. he's the breast guy and he's sad LOL
  • Screwedntattooed
    Screwedntattooed Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'll let you know when it happens
  • ZeloHello
    ZeloHello Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm actually on the opposite end of this problem...

I started out with some barely B's. I never really cared for my boobs, I thought I'd probably be better off without them, really. I had even thought about removals.
    Now, 16 lbs down, I'm just under a D cup. Not happy, but not too upset, either. I would look better if my sideboobs would go though, lol.
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Little boobs here, always and forever - :love:
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Mine weren't huge to begin with (by any stretch of the imagination!) so I haven't lost much there yet. I went from a C to a B cup so hopefully they don't go down from there. I've been doing strength training and I've been told they're much more perky ;)
  • ghurl7
    ghurl7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i have small boobs ... around 34A ... although i am not gaining anymore boobs ... doing push-ups and planks does make it perkier ... very tiny changes, but, if this continues ... then it is very good long-term =)
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I thought I had really great boobs until I lost my "boobs" which was just fat. I realized that I did not have really great boobs, I had really great fat that was attached to my boobs. I guess I actually love my smaller less fat boobs because I know it is all boobs. I also get more compliments on them too. (I was a 38 DDD and now I am a 32 D)
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Kinda celebrating, haha. The first physical sign of weight loss for me was losing inches off my chest! I have always been larger chested, even when I weighed less (I was a C cup by my freshman year of high school and had a bigger chest than my ex boyfriend's mom, who had 4 kids of her own!)

I've been a high D for ages, but my boyfriend had mentioned that he thought my chest was getting bigger. I didn't think so but he was right---because I was gaining weight! He hadn't noticed my weight gain, really, thank God. But I had.

My highest was probably a D42 or even a DD42. I now am a D38 but can squeeze into a D36 strapless bra (it kills, tho!)

I've lost about 5 inches off my chest so far! Running HAS been so much easier now. My sports bra and all of my other bras are way too big for me now. It's super awkward, haha, and I don't have the money yet to get new ones.

I told myself when I hit my 30 pound mark, I'd get new clothes! 5 more pounds to go!
  • bluntlysally
    bluntlysally Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    my pecs (chronically tight), neck, and back were much happier. it is much easier to find shirts that fit. bras are still hard to find, since i'm still packing, but now at a smaller band size.

on the topic of bras... if you were big to start with, then were huge, now are deflated - a padded bra really isn't a good idea. picture a stretched out deflated balloon and sitting it on a shelf. kinda looks like wrinkly balls. yup, i just said it!!! (at least i didn't google and post a pic.) don't look down - HAHA!

a softer cup + proper size will give you a MUCH better shape. and they will look good. and not slip out of your bra when you bend over or move.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I didn't loose mine. They shrunk from a DDD to a C, but that's still decent and I'm happy with that!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I mourned their loss with a funeral procession of all my larger bras into a donation bag.

Seriously, it's not that important. I like the way the rest of my body is shaping up a whole lot more than I care about cup size
  • bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I never had big boobs even when I was pregnant I didn't change a cup size stayed a B still a B. now they are saggy due to age. Maybe they will look perkier after I lose the weight lol
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    throw a party? :laugh: I hate having big breasts, they cause lots of pain. At my largest I was like 46DDD and now I'm a D or something around there. Honestly I wear stretchy bras so I have no clue what size I am. all I know is I'm halfway through my journy and they are getting smaller. Infact I lost 1.5 inches off my bust in the last 30 days. Couldn't be more thrilled.

Now my husband on the other hand.. he's the breast guy and he's sad LOL

Yes! I do not miss the back pains I had, which is now mild. My husband was sad too. He can no longer brag to people his wife has natural DDD. lol Now I'm a C and couldn't be happier!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I always wished for smaller because of back pain. Well they're smaller now...:grumble: I guess the grass really always is greener on the other side.