Ladies: How did you deal with the loss of 'the girls'??

Options

Replies

• PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Meh. They've always been small, and I used to wish they were bigger, but now I'm kinda just loving my body just the way it is<3
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    My husband told me when I hit my goal weight, I'll get new ones.

I don't know if it's the wording here or what, but this just sounds all sorts of wrong to me. :grumble:
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I celebrate by buying bras that fit that don't cost $100+.
  • silvercat64
    Options
    I know everybody handles it differently, but if trading in my boobs gets me a body that's stronger and more beautiful in every other way, well, I'm okay with that. :)
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    throw a party? :laugh: I hate having big breasts, they cause lots of pain. At my largest I was like 46DDD and now I'm a D or something around there. Honestly I wear stretchy bras so I have no clue what size I am. all I know is I'm halfway through my journy and they are getting smaller. Infact I lost 1.5 inches off my bust in the last 30 days. Couldn't be more thrilled.

Now my husband on the other hand.. he's the breast guy and he's sad LOL

Yes! I do not miss the back pains I had, which is now mild. My husband was sad too. He can no longer brag to people his wife has natural DDD. lol Now I'm a C and couldn't be happier!

I think i would have a problem with my husband discussing my breasts with other people.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I've gone down a cup size since losing weight, the only thing I live in now is push up bras. They're terrible, I wish I could trade them in for a new pair. But hey, it could be worse I guess.
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    As far as I can tell I haven't changed too much, although I do have plans at some point to actually be measured. When I first started I was a 36/38DD(depending on brand. I'm figuring they've shrunk some but don't know how much.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I may live to regret saying this, but I'm hoping I start losing some inches there soon. I've always had difficulty finding clothes that fit my bust, waist, and hips (usually too tight in bust/hips and loose in waist). Now I've lost 3" more in my waist than my hips, and my bust measurement has only gone down about 1.5" total. I've gone from 38 C/D to 34DD and I basically can't wear button-up blouses without feeling frumpy with how baggy it is around my waist to fit my bust and hips =\
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Wish I would lose. Inches have come down but not cup size yet. I'm still at a G cup. A C would be so nice. Would probably be quite a few pounds off, too. I still have 50 lbs to go. I think they will catch up.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I was a 38 DD and obviously this 36D is now mocking me and I've tried a 34D so I guess it's back to a C. I haven't been a C in almost 20 years. I'm kind of freaking out.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    padded bras.

Mine don't flux much- but enough. And I just get good bras- with padding in all the righ places.

boobs don't make you as a woman. seriously- imagine if they were completely gone- you still aren't NOT a woman- you're still every bit as much of a woman as you were before.

Learn to identify with who you are- not objectifying something on your body. I'm not my *kitten*- or my boobs. I'm Jo. And Jo is a fabulous woman.

I'll be a fabulous woman with or without boobs.

Absolutely this. I am a composite of my talents, personality, passions, hobbies, skills, abilities. Who I am has nothing to do with my physical attributes.
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Went from a DD to C. I deal with the loss of the ladies by doing push ups, bench press, incline press, and by owning some very pretty pushup bras. No problems and no complains. While I do miss the ladies, the smaller size fits my current frame better. Button up shirts still gap and are a bit too tight across the bust.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I had a reduction to a C about 14 years ago (when I was 21). They're probably going to shrink as I lose weight and I'm okay with that. They'll still be lifted thanks to the surgery and if not? No one really sees them anyway!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Weekly candlelight memorial vigils at a shrine of my old larger bras :cry:

I'm not done losing and I don't have a husband to suggest/approve of/disapprove of/pay for cosmetic surgery (and I had plenty of boobage to begin with, so I'm not bothered by their current SIZE, moreso the shape) but I'm not happy with my post-weight loss chest and would consider a fix once I reach goal.

Still have back pain and have to buy $100+ bras because they aren't VS-sized so I don't get some of the advantages that come with losing boobfat, either. Although they weren't perfect and kind of gigantic and would even be more so on my now smaller body, I miss my old boobs, they were so...full of life? :ohwell:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I was actually quite glad...but them I went from an F to a DD, which I find to be a good size. Also, they got perkier when I started lifting weights.
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I wasn't very blessed in that department to begin with... Went from C to a B.
    But I'm glad my man is more a butt/legs kind of man. I love how he still casually squeezes my bum bum in public.
    This hasn't changed since we first started dating. Such a sweetie. 0:)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Most I have ever been is a B cup and now, I am generally an A, or even an AA when my bodyfat is down lower. It does not bother me at all... in fact, I must be the exception to the rule as I have always hated having breasts anyway and prefer them to be fairly flat. It is also less uncomfortable running or cycling over potholes when they are smaller.
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    On the whole I'm happier that they're getting smaller.

But my chest wasn't a part of my body I particularly liked or anything. When I was nursing my son, I was a HH cup (UK) and I wasn't overweight then either, so I looked like a walking shelf. The bras are also very expensive.

Still, after breastfeeding, losing a lot of weight and no longer being 17 years old, they have already started to lose the war against gravity somewhat.
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie: The best thing about weight gain was getting bigger tits.
  • Fit_Happens_2021
    Fit_Happens_2021 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie: The best thing about weight gain was getting bigger tits.

LMAO nearly made me spill my wine I laughed so much.
    Agreed!