feeling down

I can honestly say I have worked my butt off this week! the gym twice a day (yeah got no life) been so careful with my diet....but I still feel like a pig in clothes :( I know its going to take time but its a horrible feeling when you push yourself so hard and still feel like a fat failure! sigh not been a good day.

Replies

• M3Kindschi
    M3Kindschi Posts: 72 Member
    Keep your chin up..YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! Take it a day at a time!!!
  • emmabanks87
    emmabanks87 Posts: 86 Member
    Keep your chin up..YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! Take it a day at a time!!!

Thank you. I do put myself down a lot xx
  • JanGlock
    JanGlock Posts: 75 Member
    Yes take one day at a time and when u do see results will u will feel and look fabulous in ur clothes! That will keep u motivated and to stay on track. I buy a size smaller pants and then make my goal to fit it in a few weeks...sometimes it takes me longer but I keep on working at it until I do. So keep ur head up and stay strong! You got this this!
  • emmabanks87
    Yes take one day at a time and when u do see results will u will feel and look fabulous in ur clothes! That will keep u motivated and to stay on track. I buy a size smaller pants and then make my goal to fit it in a few weeks...sometimes it takes me longer but I keep on working at it until I do. So keep ur head up and stay strong! You got this this!

Thank you. Need to get the bad thoughts out of my head!! lol x
  • Giddyduck
    Giddyduck Posts: 212 Member
    Don't let the scale determine your worth. Transformation to a healthy lifestyle is a lot of work.

Make sure you are taking progress pictures and take measurements.

I can share that from January until now I have ONLY lost 15 pounds but....I have lost a total 17 inches-most off my belly. If I never measured, I would never know. I am definitely changing and you are too. Keep going.
  • emmabanks87
    Don't let the scale determine your worth. Transformation to a healthy lifestyle is a lot of work.

Make sure you are taking progress pictures and take measurements.

I can share that from January until now I have ONLY lost 15 pounds but....I have lost a total 17 inches-most off my belly. If I never measured, I would never know. I am definitely changing and you are too. Keep going.

Thanks and well done to you :) x