Binged on fast food....Again....Need help!

Options
So I started Insanity two weeks ago. I've been doing okay but for the past few days I've been eating really poorly. I'm afraid of falling off of the proverbial health wagon and need help!

Replies

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    What can we do?
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    There's really nothing that anyone here can honestly say to help you, you are the only one who has the power to change this situation. We can provide support, but the motivation and willpower has to come from within yourself.
  • Gallen88
    Gallen88 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time. Do you have a meal plan?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    caloric deficit = weigh loss. You only have 9 pounds to go so that deficit usually becomes smaller and logging becomes more critical. There is nothing wrong with eating fast food, just stay within your allotment.
  • LeslieTSUK
    LeslieTSUK Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I think the secret is, don't diet.
    if you want some junk food, then have some junk food, try log everything your having accurately
    then each day look at what you have had and see if you can reduce it by 10% till your at right level of calories.

Nothing wrong with fast food, i love my sausages, but i make sure i have just enough to have a taste now n then and stay in my calorie range.
    Then more healthy stuff for a few days.

But as others have said, the will power and determination is down to you and you alone.
  • cassique
    cassique Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    So I started Insanity two weeks ago. I've been doing okay but for the past few days I've been eating really poorly. I'm afraid of falling off of the proverbial health wagon and need help!
    Did you log it? As long as you logged it you are still on track. Some days are harder than others. Some days fast food just seems to good to pass up. As long as you log it, accept that it cost you probably a days worth of calories--and that you most likely went over your calorie goal for the day. Accept that it might effect your progress next time you weigh in, and move on. Tomorrow is a new day.

ETA I find that my Fast Food Cravings are usually tied into hunger. To prevent it, I make sure I am eating enough, and often enough to not feel that hungry. I still treat myself with FF occasionally, but I make sure it fits.
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cinde2014
    cinde2014 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey girl. I just wanna say, don't be so hard and critical of yourself. Fast food has it's place. Log everything. You can have it within your caloric budget. Weight loss starts in the mind. You don't have that much to lose. I think you should focus on being healthy. Make yourself a priority. A good friend of mine told me yesterday, something I want you to think about, you will pay for bad eating at some point. Now or later. Now with big hips or later with bad health. She said her w weighters coach told them that. I like it. Anyways stay encouraged. Take one day at a time, or one hour at a time. If you fall off then get right back up.