Tea Lovers

Options
SwedishSarah
SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
What are your favorite types/flavours of tea?
What food/snack do you enjoy with your tea?

Replies

• TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Options
    Black tea, and biscuits. :tongue:

In all seriousness, I really like Green tea, and Lemon herbal with Honey when I am not feeling well.

Also like a slice of toast, or some popcorn. A Bit of an oddball, I know.
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    My favorite is jasmine green tea. It's surprisingly good with multigrain cheerios. I'm also a fan of bengal spice (a cinnamon, ginger, etc. mix) with a gala apple. I like chamomile by itself before bed. I tried red velvet chocolate tea at a winery yesterday and it was really good.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Yorkshire and a Stroopwafel. Heavenly.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    My favorite is jasmine green tea. It's surprisingly good with multigrain cheerios. I'm also a fan of bengal spice (a cinnamon, ginger, etc. mix) with a gala apple. I like chamomile by itself before bed. I tried red velvet chocolate tea at a winery yesterday and it was really good.
    Like instead of milk?
  • p8liwag
    p8liwag Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Chamomile tea with honey and lemon
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Stash Moroccan Mint is my go to, and for a treat, Teavana Marshmallow Macaron.
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I drink herbal teas and roobis tea. I'm allergic to caffine so so that's all I can have. Teavanna has good flavors =)
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    When it comes to teas, I'll drink any kind of tea except peppermint, plain chamomile, and anise/licorice. I'll take elderberry or valerian - both of which have their own level of funky tastes - tea over mint. (Yuck!)

What do I eat with it? What DON'T I eat with it? :)
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    Options
    Aveda's Comforting Tea

Get Gorgeous by The Republic of Tea

Matcha Green Tea Super Green
  • gratitudelife
    gratitudelife Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yogi (that's the brand) Classic India Spice. It's soooo delicious with a little milk or cream... it's sweetened with stevia, and particularly warming on a crisp fall day...
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    Options
    I'm currently enjoying a mug of Twinings French Vanilla Chai tea, as I'm a huge fan of black teas, although I love all kinds.

Jasmine Green is my go-to with chinese, or oriental food.
  • fabnine
    fabnine Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    On brisk days Guayaki's Mate Chocolatte is bliss in a cup.

I also like Celestial Seasonings' Bengal Spice and Teavana's Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls Green Tea.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Tea Forte anything, but mostly the Orchid Vanilla and Hazelnut Truffle teas.

For herbal, Twinings has it made. Blueberry Apple. Cranberry Raspberry Elderflower. Raspberry Strawberry Loganberry.

I usually drink herbal tea as a wind down, so no snack. If I'm drinking a black tea, biscuits are best. McVittie's chocolate are preferred, but harder to get in the US than Hobnobs, which will do in a pinch. Walker's shortbread in the fall/winter (oooh nearly time).
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Like instead of milk?

No, I can see how that could be interpreted as such though. :laugh:
  • ImmortalFire
    ImmortalFire Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would have to say I am a huge Chai fan - can't get enough of the spice :)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Green tea with Lemon Myrtle
    Lemongrass and Ginger
    Earl Grey

I live on tea during the week!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Chai is probably my favourite, but I also love Earl Gray, English Breakfast, Constant Comment, and mint.
  • Weightlosstips
    Weightlosstips Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Previously Lipton green tea but these days I just squeeze lemon in my hot water with honey to taste or without :wink:
  • moraiwebird
    moraiwebird Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Oh man. My favorite teas change with relative frequency because I try sooooooo many (we're talking 600+ in the last 18 months).

I keep a spreadsheet that is satisfyingly well organized to keep track of everything.

My highest rated teas of all time at present are:

Giddapahar Musk 2nd Flush FTGFOP (Thunderbolt Teas)
    Tangerine Blossom Red Tea (Shang Tea)
    Bergamot Rose Laoshan Black (Verdant Tea)
  • lsigall
    lsigall Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I really love Irish Breakfast, Chai, and Peppermint. If I eat anything with the tea, it's usually one of my muffin recipes (e.g., Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins or Paleo Banana Chocolate Muffins).

BTW, I am not paleo, but I like baking with coconut and almond flours, as they provide higher fiber baked goods.