Ladies: How did you deal with the loss of 'the girls'??

Options
123457»

Replies

• mellyw78
    mellyw78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. It always felt like that was the last place I gained any size, and the first place I lose it. Have lost some already from there in my short MPF journey so far. Will invest in some "chicken fillets" to fill out the cups in the really nice moulded cup bras that I already wear!
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I hate mine.....they used to be a 38C.....now I'm lucky that I'm a 36B.....and when I bend over, they look like two icing bags hanging there.....totally disgusting.....but since I don't have a spare $12,000 approx. to get them fixed, I'm stuck with these horrible things hanging there....padded bras help them look okay when I'm wearing clothes but I hate anyone seeing them....completely freaking ugly....
  • icflyinmonkies
    icflyinmonkies Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I wish the girls would go away. Even when I shrunk myself down to the ridiculously inappropriate weight of 102 lbs, I was still a D-cup.
    I haven't followed through on a breast reduction, because the 6-8 weeks of no running would cause me to go insane.

kudos to you for running with those things. I'm a 40 DD and it hurts my back a lot.
  • AdelaideNat
    AdelaideNat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Don't really think about "the girls" really, it hasn't been something that's caused me to grieve. Have they shrunk with the weight loss ? Of course! Even if I couldn't really afford to lose much in that area (fat IS fat, we don't get to choose where it comes off !).

At the end of the day, I'm happy being healthy and a large A/small B :blushing: