james Duncan

Options
13»

Replies

• SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Is this related to the Michael Clark Duncan Diet?
  • GatorDeb1
    GatorDeb1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    That weekly schedule looks what I eat in a day lol
  • Banannahammock
    Options
    Gonna start this today. just had a cuppa coffee ( black, no sugar).
    I know its not the healthiest way, but I've tried everything, I exercise 5 days a week 40 mins cardio ( walking, jogging, rowing, bike etc), 40 mins weight training.
    I eat healthy, typically, porrige W water for breakfast, chicken and veg for lunch, pre Workout and post work out shakes and similar dinner to that of lunch. noting happens. still 80kg and have been for the last almost 6 weeks of this trainig plan Im on.

I tone up but my size stays the same.

So im gonna try this out. its gonna be a huge struggle for me though, as Its a very sparse amount of food.
    But fingers crossed, its only a week.
    I love grapefruits and steak and chicken, ill struggle with the fish as I dont wat it at all, and Im not a fan of lamb but sure its one meal.

Weighed myself yesterday (Sep 28th) at the gym and wont be weighing myself daily as that would drive me mad.
    I will post again on Sunday evening (Oct 5th) the new weight hopefully there will be at least a 7-8lbs deduction . FINGERS CROSSED !!!!

Start weight 80.8kg
    Goal after diet 77kg

Goal is to be at 75kg by October 18th.
    Over all objective
    68kg by Dec 11th.
  • focused4health
    focused4health Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yep. Your user name says it all.
  • focused4health
    Options
    Well said. Cannot believe some of the crap that people make thenselves believe!
  • focused4health
    Options
    bill-cosby-facepalm.gif

Well said.
  • Banannahammock
    Options
    I'm sorry Kerbsideat66 are you referring to me ??? Lets hope not. I find uncalled for insults directed at people quite rude and a good showing of poor character.

BTW My user name by the way is referring to a friends episode name.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry Kerbsideat66 are you referring to me ??? Lets hope not. I find uncalled for insults directed at people quite rude and a good showing of poor character.

You realize that this diet is just a way to restrict calories, right? There's nothing special about it except that it's a VLCD.
  • rachybabyksp
    Options
    I completed this diet babe fore my hols and on day 3 complained about only losing 2lbs but by the end of the week id lost 9 and didn't look bloated anymore! I'm again on day 3 pm and looking bloated but only going to weigh myself on Monday morning when I've completed it x
  • JessRaddatz
    JessRaddatz Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Well then I'm changing my name to Crap Bag.
  • detti777
    detti777 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im in if someone starts now
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Stop bumping this. Just stop.
    ... I say as I bump it by saying stop. IT'S A VICIOUS CYCLE
  • willdb76
    willdb76 Posts: 41
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Bump. Ha! I did this diet last year and everyone remarked at my weight loss after a week. MFP helped me shed a little more weight and keep it off, but this simple to follow diet was exactly what I needed at the time to 'reset' my eating habits.

Sure there's little info on portion sizes, but you'd have to eat to bursting point on these foods to not lose any weight.