Active members of MFP!

Options
I need people to converse with and keep tabs with! I made this account a few years ago, lost some weight then
Got little obsessive and decided it was better I focus on loving myself instead of calories. But Im back and doing well and need friends on here to keep it an encouraging place for myself!

Please send me a friend request if youd like!

My stats:

Starting weight: 200lbs
Lowest weight: 148lbs
Current weight: 190lbs

Goal: 150lbs, then evaulate.
Ultimate goal: 120-135.

I'm 5 foot 2!

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    You're tall. I'm 4 10
    I have a 352 day log in streak, is that active enough for you? :)
    although my logging has slacked a bit lately... I'll quit being a slacker!

Welcome Back!!!!!
    Nancy
  • aranchmom77
    Options
    I am new to my fitness pal. I am excited to be getting started. I heard about this group on CafeMom.
  • Shirotora88
    Options
    You're tall. I'm 4 10
    I have a 352 day log in streak, is that active enough for you? :)
    although my logging has slacked a bit lately... I'll quit being a slacker!

Welcome Back!!!!!
    Nancy

I must be a giant then I'm 5'8.5

I am an active member and seeking new friends, feel free to add me
  • Kealihc
    Options
    Hi there! I'm around 5 ft even, and consider myself pretty active! Am logging everyday and have been a member for a couple years now! Go ahead and shoot my a request if you want :) definitely would love some more motivation too!
  • icflyinmonkies
    icflyinmonkies Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need people to converse with and keep tabs with! I made this account a few years ago, lost some weight then
    Got little obsessive and decided it was better I focus on loving myself instead of calories. But Im back and doing well and need friends on here to keep it an encouraging place for myself!

Please send me a friend request if youd like!

My stats:

Starting weight: 200lbs
    Lowest weight: 148lbs
    Current weight: 190lbs

Goal: 150lbs, then evaulate.
    Ultimate goal: 120-135.

I'm 5 foot 2!

Wow, sounds just like me, only I'm new to MFP and haven't been my lowest weight since I was 14. However, I'm really liking MFP and plan to stay active on here as much as possible. I find that talking with others and reading what issues and goals others have is very inspiring, plus it keep me from being bored and eating from boredom. (I've realized in the past year that I've succumbed to BED since my teens so boredom is something I must avoid.) Add me if you like, my diary's an open book and like I said I love to keep up with other people. It's very inspiring and keeps me accountable to maintain a presence on here rather than on Facebook! :D
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back! Even though Im quite a bit taller than you (Im 5'10") our starting and goal weights are similiar... Right now Im 186, and my goal is 155.

Only two on my friends list are active, and it would be great to have someone with similar goals to trade motivation with, so I sent you a friend's request...!! :)
  • feexbee
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the welcoming replies! Ive added everybody who hasnt already added me!

Happy Monday!!
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on your Journey

29509743.png
  • Cammyfaye
    Cammyfaye Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am new, only 2 weeks into it and I am active and intend to be for some time so please feel free to add me if you like. I try to give encouragement as much as I can and appreciate receiving it as well. Welcome back..Getting healthy is never easy but so worth it I think when you consider the end results..Feeling good..having more energy..looking the way you want to in clothes..being more active and loving it. and knowing that you are doing the best you can for your health. Good luck :)
  • tsoiitseyusdi
    tsoiitseyusdi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I just (restarted) using this app last week. I'm determined this time!! Please feel free to add me!

My stats:

Starting weight: 170lbs
    Lowest weight: 120lbs
    Current weight: 170.5lbs

Goal: 135lbs-140lbs

I'm about 20% body fat, and I'm 5'5". ^.^

Good luck everyone!
  • MelanieRBrace
    MelanieRBrace Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Feel free to add me for motivation and support! I'm new here too and looking for friends too! I log on a minimum of 5 times per week! Good luck on your goal!!:smile:
    Options
    I want to lose about 10kg and then add some muscular.
  • Elizabethgulick93
    Options
    I'm very active, and we have similar to lose. I've been looking for more friends! Add me if you want! :)
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

211 days logging, 90 lbs lost, diary open. I like talking to new people..so :) yeah.
  • sappy4
    Options
    Today is my first Day for my life style change!! I'm 50 and need to be healthly!! Heaviest is now.... 250. lowest was 160 six years ago! I have Bad BAD EMOTIONAL EATING! HELP!!
  • Hab1978
    Hab1978 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm 5 ft. 2 and I've been logging for 980 smthg days or so... Lost close to 50 lbs, then gained some back even though I was logging. Basically, I just got lazy. BUT, I'm back now, and ready to get this weight back off for good. Good Luck, I know you'll be amazing! :)
  • Pezkin85
    Pezkin85 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well - I need more buddies on here for encouragement! I'm the same height as you (5'2") and have been doing MFP on and off since April and have lost 16lbs so far. My first goal is to get to 131lbs - which is about what I was pre-children, then I wanna push it back to 120-125lb. I'm not far off now and it's taking forever which makes it more disheartening and harder to stay on it - I need buddies! :) Anyone is welcome to add me :)