How many of you take showers at the gym

Options
13»

Replies

• Screwedntattooed
    Screwedntattooed Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I have but it's pretty much useless as I look like I'm in full hazmat gear. I know that it no big deal but my mind is very creative and always on overdrive, so the scenarios I come up with are utterly horrifying :)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    the showers are private so it is no biggie
  • vamaena
    vamaena Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    If I'm swimming then I will shower but otherwise I don't bother and just wait until I get home. It's much more comfortable.
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I shower after swimming to rinse out the chlorine from my hair and suit. Otherwise no. Shower shoes are a must....
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    I do after getting out of the pool. I wear a swim cap that does a good job of keeping my hair dry so I often don't wash the hair but I need to get the chlorine and salt off. No, it is not strange or gross or anything because the showers are private with private dressing areas at the entrance to each one.

I don't shower after the weight work until I get home.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    We have stalls with curtains so there's plenty of privacy. And I definitely wear flip flops - pass on the food fungus and someone else's hair getting tangled in my toes. Soooo gross.
  • bevhillsilly
    bevhillsilly Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Funny to see this b/c I use 2 different gyms and the experience is night and day. The club where I play tennis has a gorgeous locker room and I can hang around there for Eva! I'm the one putting her make up on whilst in her panties-my weight training gym...yikes..I've washed off in nicer bus stations. Its Scary, I'm the only woman and its scary. But sometimes I have to...scary
  • kamaperry
    kamaperry Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I don't, but I have, the only reason I don't, is because I live right around the corner from my gym.