LADIES: I need a new facial moisturizer !

Options
13»

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    I like the Clean and Clear Dual Action moisturizer. I have the same skin type as you. I find it makes my skin a bit red for about 10 minutes but that goes away.
  • LJDaye
    Options
    I use coconut oil with a few drops of Young Living's Frankinsense and Lavender essential oils. It's amazing! :happy:
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I swear by philosophy. I have very dry skin so I can't speak to your skin type, but I've heard wonderful things about their Take a Deep Breath moisturizing gel. If you have a Sephora or Ulta nearby, go and see if you can get a couple of days' worth as a sample, most places will do this - it's not terribly cheap so you'll want to be sure it works for you, but if it does it will be worth it (at least, that's what I've always found when buying more expensive skincare and makeup).
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    I have combination super sensitive skin. I use the Clinique 3 step package - the yellow moisturizer. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of Omega 3s and drink water. Nourish your skin from the inside first. Other than that, I've tried everything from LaMer Concentre to Olay.

Now I just stick with a really lightweight sunscreen/BB cream.
  • PeaceLoveTrees
    PeaceLoveTrees Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I swear by the Yes To line of products. I mostly use Yes To Cucumbers, but also have Yes To Tomatoes and Yes To Grapefruit products as well. I still struggle with acne and this stuff has done wonders for me. The cucumbers line is for sensitive skin and the tomatoes for acne prone. I started with the tomatoes but have switched mostly to cucumbers and it's been amazing. I use their cucumber calming night moisturizer, and sometimes the tomatoes acne lotion too. They also just added a new line using coconut but I haven't tried any of that yet. It's definitely worth checking out in my book!
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    3 simple ingredients facial oil moisturizer

1. Jojoba or Argon oil
    2. Tamanu oil
    3. Lavender

1-oz bottle
    Fill your small bottle just under 2/3 of the way with your base oil (jojoba or argan oil). Add your “bonus nourishing” oil until the bottle is just about full. Then Add ONLY 4-7 drops of essential oil. Cap and shake well after each drop, and you can gauge just how much essential oil you’ll need. You should be able to smell it, but it should not be overpowering.

This works very well
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I use coconut oil. ...

I use Sweet Almond Oil....OMG its amazing!!!

Olive oil!
  • knitter_owl
    Options
    I highly recommend L'BRI Pure n' Natural.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Faves:

Oil of Olay
    Mary Kay Timewise Moisturizer (Oily skin formula)
    Mary Kay Oil Free Hydrating Gel
    Lush-Full of Grace Bar
    Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    neutragena naturals…its cruelty free so if you support that (i hope not) then don't get it. I try to support as much cruel free products as i can….its 15 dollars for 7 oz and it has a fragrance in it..i like it..its all derived of natural resources even the bottle itself:).
    If you can yes to carrots is awesome. I would rather support that company than neutragena because yes to carrots is 100% ethical as neutragena i feel even though has 1 product that is cruelty free has a ton that do test on animals and all they want is money from both sides of the fence.

Sorry i got off track with the animal testing…I'm really passionate about it. But test to cucumbers caters to sensitivity:)it smells subtly soothing too:) but the lotions are pricier than neutragena. for the same dollar amount you get 3 oz:grumble:
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I use coconut oil. ...

Olive oil!
    I heard all the above is not good for your face..i tried coconut oil and its alright but still felt a lil heavy imo..i do use those for my body definitely but not the face…
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I love Egyptian Magic. I thought it would be too oily for my oily, acne-damaged, acne-prone skin, but nope, it absorbs beautifully. I am currently pimple free (which is extremely rare) and my skin looks dewy and supple and young and the old scars are gone too. You need just a little bit too, so it never gets over! It doesn't seem to affect my skin even when I work out and sweat a lot.
  • allie_00p
    allie_00p Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I have oily/combination skin & have been using Clinique's Gel Moisturizer for several years now and I love it
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Olay Complete. I wish I had started using it years ago. It has SPF 15 that works great for a day at the beach or out by the pool. You can't beat the price since a bottle will last several months.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Faves:

Oil of Olay
    Mary Kay Timewise Moisturizer (Oily skin formula)
    Mary Kay Oil Free Hydrating Gel
    Lush-Full of Grace Bar
    Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

Oh check it out, look what Sephora just sent me.

http://www.sephora.com/great-skin-great-cause-breast-cancer-awareness-dramatically-different-moisturizing-lotion-P389700?icid2=MWTS_BeautyThatGivesBack_skugrid_P389700_image&om_mmc=aff-linkshare-redirect-Hy3bqNL2jtQ&c3ch=Linkshare&c3nid=Hy3bqNL2jtQ&affid=Hy3bqNL2jtQ-oamsmsnx.uCxJ7LAfhVdsw

You should totally try this one right now first while they are having this cute charms promotion.

s1659242-main-hero-300.jpg

the thing that's awesome about this product is it's light almost unscented and spreads super easy and soaks in fast.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I use coconut oil. ...

Olive oil!
    I heard all the above is not good for your face..i tried coconut oil and its alright but still felt a lil heavy imo..i do use those for my body definitely but not the face…

agreed. hair too though, i use coconut and olive oil in my hair.
  • N2Couture
    N2Couture Posts: 2,762 Member
    Options
    Either L'Oreal or St. Ives with collagen iir.