Need new UK friends

Options
Hi all, been using MFP for a while on and off - this time I'm on a run of 4 days. I'm starting to struggle now and need some inspiration. I'm 25 years old, got two young kids (under 4) and my kcal goal is 1300 per day. I don't exercise all that much as I'm on my own with the kids a lot and don't have time.
Please add me if you would like to share diarys x

Replies

• BountyBunny87
    Options
    Heyyyy

Uk gal here... Feel free toads me its my first day ????
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard guys, male in the North East, been on here 560 days. Feel free to add, if your brave enough lol
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi all, been using MFP for a while on and off - this time I'm on a run of 4 days. I'm starting to struggle now and need some inspiration. I'm 25 years old, got two young kids (under 4) and my kcal goal is 1300 per day. I don't exercise all that much as I'm on my own with the kids a lot and don't have time.
    Please add me if you would like to share diarys x

Hi - I'm in the UK & just jumped back on board the MFP bus. Looking forward to watching you achieve your goals!
  • DaniellaB1995
    DaniellaB1995 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey i'm in the UK, used to be active on here then fell off the wagon, now back on :)
  • Natashalou15
    Natashalou15 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just back on MFP too! I'm from UK....feel free to add me :)
  • kateangel2312
    kateangel2312 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like:drinker:
  • lillyrose2020
    lillyrose2020 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 26 in the UK. Please feel free to add.
    I have been logging on MFP for 79 days. That is the longest I've ever stuck with anything! Having friends on here has really helped!
  • notyalc66
    notyalc66 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Uk - add me if you like, my diary is open to friends.
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like:drinker:

already have lol
  • amehh91
    amehh91 Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the UK, been on here a couple of weeks (although my streak is less because I went away and had no internet!) add me if you want :) I'm 23 and only have the one little man but he runs me ragged too haha
  • wyllden
    wyllden Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the UK, 31 yr old female and mum of 3, I know what you mean about making time to exercise but I have finally introduced a workout even if only for 20 mins on the treadmill now that my youngest is now at nursery.
    I know it can be hard with young children so if you can't get that time for you to workout then maybe try to do something that includes the children - like a long walk with them or you could always put some music on and go mad with the kids jumping around and dancing (perhaps shut the curtains first tho, lol)

Add me if you like and we can encourage each other
  • LittleOldUnhealthyMe
    Options
    Hey there, I'm from lovely old London :P Feel free to add, stalk my profile, lurk on my diary, whatever you want :)
  • Pezkin85
    Pezkin85 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm from Dorset and in a similar situation - two very small children (both under 3) one of whom is still one BAD sleeper which makes it hard to stay focused/eating well/exercising etc! Looking for more active MFP buddies for encouragement :)
  • KatM2014
    KatM2014 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been kicking around here for a while :)
  • shoegal_81
    shoegal_81 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm in a similar situation.

Currently on 1300 cals a day. I don't always manage to log. Looking for support.

My husband works offshore so don't always get the chance to exercise with 2 small children (4yrs old, 5month old) in the house.

I try & walk a lot with the pram, to/from nursery etc. Would like to get out running more but I feel guilty asking relative to watch my kids.
  • minkster59
    minkster59 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too I live in London and have 2 kids at primary school. I log daily and would love some more uk friends ????
  • PlottyLottie
    PlottyLottie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm watching Great British Bake Off and drinking an earl grey... I'm from the UK

Feel free to add me if you need some enthusiasm or support :drinker: x
  • MrsH2016
    MrsH2016 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've added you :) anyone feel free to add me, I've been a mfp member since 2012 but recently deactivated my old account due to a troll and started this one :) I'm from Manchester UK
  • steff274
    steff274 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey and from the UK feel free to add me if you want a supportive friend with a very different goal food wise.. my diary is open but you won't gain any insight from mine!! After losing alot of weight I came across myfitnesspal while I was maintaining I am very active I have a physical job and go to the gym regularly.. My mum thinks I am verging on an eating disorder and keeps trying to feed me!! Cheesecake, chocolate brownie and galaxy choccy on my menu today healthy not!! I do want to look good and not like I need feeding could probably put on a few pounds.. On the other hand I don't want to ever be overweight again!!
  • Leo7777
    Leo7777 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hya guys, been here just over 3 weeks, I am living in Spain but from the Uk.

Currently lost a bit of weight and enjoying improving my fitness and attempting to weight lift heavy : )

Please feel free to add me if you need support, I have an open diary and always on the look out for new friends x