Cosplay success - not afraid to show my tummy! (pics)

Options

Replies

• Christineclendaniel
    Options
    I LOVE IT!! You look amazing!
  • wellz6
    Options
    You look amazeballs! You are going to be a HUGE hit at ComicCon!

C.

I've only heard one other person use the word amazeballs haha
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I can hardly believe that's your first costume, very very well done. PS my son has that same Doctor 11 shirt, lol! Have a great time at ComiCon...we went one year with a big group of kids and it was so crowded I was nearly in a panic the entire time afraid they'd get lost. And that was on Sunday, can't imagine how crowded it is during "prime" time. But you're going to get TONS of attention and well deserved too. Enjoy!!
  • housemamma
    housemamma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    How cool is that?!!! I don't know squat about what you were creating for comic con, but I do know hard work and dedication when I see it. Excellent job. Plus a tip of the hat to your photographer.
  • snbouchard81
    snbouchard81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I love having something like this as a goal. Congrats on a job well done. Those pictures are phenomenal!!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you all for the overwhelming, positive response! I was a little nervous to post this since I'm so new to cosplay. You all rule. This is why I love MFP :heart:

Also, thank you to those who have sent FRs! Any nerds/fellow cosplayers/humans, feel free to send a request!
  • Silentfool
    Silentfool Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You Look Fantastic.... well done on all the hard work

:smile:
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    Geronimo! You look great!
  • WonkaCat
    Options
    You look fantastic! I love seeing pictures of cosplay. Well done!
  • The_GingerBeard_Man
    Options
    That is a fantastic cosplay. You rocked that!
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Awesome work on yourself and the costume. Kuddos for doing body paint too - I know that's a pain in the tuccus.
  • csuhar
    csuhar Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Very well done. As much as a pain as it can be, sometimes the cloth portion turns out to be the easier aspect of a costume to put together.
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Thinking a latex dress may be in my future. LOL. Know my husband would love it.
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS!

It's so great that you learned to love yourself, thats the most important thing. Confidence and love shows in cosplaying so that is a bonus. Absolutely love your cosplay. You have a lot of skill, especially for someone who just started. My craftsmanship has been very subpar. Your photographer is also awesome.

Great job, I cant wait to see you continue to grow, cosplay and love yourself.
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    This is so cool - I don't know what cosplay is but you look like you belong on the big screen.
  • MJ_Watson
    MJ_Watson Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look great!! This is one of my goals, too. :smile:
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Ahh! This is so fantastic! Midna was awesome and I was so sad by the end.
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    You ROCK that costume, lady! i love the character and thought she would be so much fun to cosplay! The level of detail in your costume, accessories and all that blue makeup! You did a great job...such a challenge for an experienced cosplayer, even more impressive as a novice.
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!

I remember when I finally felt confident to do Cosplay - it was a lot of fun and a great day not worrying about if I "looked" the part.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!